A question..

Old November 11th 10, 07:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Evan Lowe

Default A question..

I have a baseball signed by four members of the Wichita Wranglers circa
1992, and I'm trying to figure how much its worth, if anything. The
signers were David(I think) Sherman, Vince Harris, Shane (I cant read
the last name, its Th-something), and the fourth name I can't read. Its
Jim -something, starts with an M. I got this ball at my local mall, were
the players were signing them. The team is now called the Wingnuts, so
this ball may be worth something.

Any input would be helpful

Evan Lowe
Wichita, KS

Order a Pair and they will change you and who knows what might happen maybe something that should have happened years ago dont question it just do it and then question it because nothing "happens" or "changes" until "we do something" David Goldstein Hockey 0 February 24th 05 03:14 PM
Question Joey Jolley Coins 1 February 8th 05 12:19 AM
question Rapidr Coins 2 February 3rd 05 08:38 AM
Question Joey Jolley Coins 1 January 31st 05 11:49 PM
Question regarding eBay Ask Seller a Question James Higby Coins 4 November 21st 04 01:02 AM