First juke. Need some help

Old October 15th 08, 04:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
CryptKeeper

Default First juke. Need some help

Was given a Rock-Ola 454 by a friend that's been in storage for about
a year. He said it was working prior to storing, but when we opened it
up found all the speakers were eaten by mice (just the speakers all
the wires were untouched). Well I hooked it up to some external
speakers and everything worked when I use the operate sw inside the
cabinet, but when I use the selector buttons on top only the large
wheel on the right spins a bit then a flash of light behind one of the
circuit boxes and a click. I found the light to be a light bulb inside
the center circuit box.

I also had it running last night in operator mode when all of a sudden
it stopped working and when I move the sw from scan to operate it's
seems to work in reverse. Scans in operate and or not at all and scans
or attempts to work in scan mode.

What should I check to get the selector working?

Have ordered the service manual but want to get it up and running for
my wife's B-day this weekend.

Any help would be appreciated!

how is this juke [email protected] Juke Boxes 5 July 17th 08 02:06 PM
Got my first Juke...Help!! [email protected] Juke Boxes 11 September 22nd 05 09:26 PM
Juke Box shows?? Juke Boxes 7 October 15th 04 03:28 AM
Look To Buy another Juke CoinOpHobby Juke Boxes 0 August 7th 04 12:18 PM
Looking to BUY a Juke CoinOpHobby Juke Boxes 0 August 7th 04 12:15 PM