Euro Collections now sold out of 25 Euro Austrian Green Niobium / Silver Coin..

Old March 2nd 04, 05:59 AM
Harv

Default Euro Collections now sold out of 25 Euro Austrian Green Niobium / Silver Coin..

If you got one, enjoy it. They are now officially sold out and won't be
getting any more.

http://www.eurocollections.com/catal...95&product=994

Scroll to the bottom of the page.. just sold out today..

The Royal Scandinavian Mint in Utah sold out a couple weeks ago..

This leaves eBay as the only widely-available source to buy and sell these,
and other Euro dealers in Europe who are already charging US$100.00 plus per
coin, such as http://www.muntplaats.nl

Harv

Old March 2nd 04, 07:39 AM
Henry Mensch

Harv wrote:
-If you got one, enjoy it.

got mine in today's mail ... awesome!

--
# henry mensch / henare systems / san francisco, ca
# http://www.henare.tk/
Old March 2nd 04, 08:13 AM
Zamboni

"Harv" wrote in message
news
If you got one, enjoy it. They are now officially sold out and won't be
getting any more.

http://www.eurocollections.com/catal...95&product=994

Scroll to the bottom of the page.. just sold out today..

The Royal Scandinavian Mint in Utah sold out a couple weeks ago..

This leaves eBay as the only widely-available source to buy and sell

these,
and other Euro dealers in Europe who are already charging US$100.00 plus

per
coin, such as http://www.muntplaats.nl

Harv

Been staring at mine for the past few days. Green is definately not my color
(wife went "ewww"), and eBay is looking better and better. I wonder what a
PCGS slab would do for it?
--
Zamboni

Old March 2nd 04, 02:09 PM
Dale Hallmark

"Harv" wrote in message
news
If you got one, enjoy it. They are now officially sold out and won't be
getting any more.

http://www.eurocollections.com/catal...95&product=994

Scroll to the bottom of the page.. just sold out today..

The Royal Scandinavian Mint in Utah sold out a couple weeks ago..

This leaves eBay as the only widely-available source to buy and sell

these,
and other Euro dealers in Europe who are already charging US$100.00 plus

per
coin, such as http://www.muntplaats.nl

Harv

Still haven't recieved mine but am hopeful.

Dale

Old March 2nd 04, 02:17 PM
Harv

"Dale Hallmark" wrote in message

Still haven't recieved mine but am hopeful.

Dale

If you ordered from ECI and they charged your card, you should get it. You
can always email them and ask. Obviously, never give your entire CC# in an
email, just the last four digits. They are very responsive. And their
packaging reflects what a professional operation they are.

Mine took one week to arrive from the date they charged me to the date my
mailman delivered it.

Harv

Old March 2nd 04, 10:16 PM
gogu

? "Harv" ???a?e st? ΅???΅a
news
If you got one, enjoy it. They are now officially sold out and won't be
getting any more.

http://www.eurocollections.com/catal...95&product=994

Scroll to the bottom of the page.. just sold out today..

The Royal Scandinavian Mint in Utah sold out a couple weeks ago..

This leaves eBay as the only widely-available source to buy and sell

these,
and other Euro dealers in Europe who are already charging US$100.00 plus

per
coin, such as http://www.muntplaats.nl

Hi Harv!
I wonder how much I would get if I put my entire 25 euro bimetallic
collection on e-Bay!
The 4 Austrian bimetallics that is :-)

--
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Harv

Old March 2nd 04, 10:35 PM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
"gogu" wrote:

I wonder how much I would get if I put my entire 25 euro bimetallic
collection on e-Bay!
The 4 Austrian bimetallics that is :-)

I'll give you $13.50 cash American right now. Sight unseen! (Don't thank
me - it's my nature to be generous.)

Scot Kamins
---
RCC's Resident Newbie Potato Peeler (until 3/4/03)
Old March 2nd 04, 10:49 PM
gogu

Ο "Scot Kamins" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
In article ,
"gogu" wrote:

I wonder how much I would get if I put my entire 25 euro bimetallic
collection on e-Bay!
The 4 Austrian bimetallics that is :-)

I'll give you $13.50 cash American right now. Sight unseen! (Don't thank
me - it's my nature to be generous.)

:-)))
Hehehe Scot, it would be nice if it was true, right? ;-)))

BTW, I wonder if this will become a habit to the Austrian Mint and will come
up with a bimetallic coin every year...
It would be nice, a never ending collection:-)

Old March 3rd 04, 02:51 AM
John Carney

"Harv" wrote in message
news
If you got one, enjoy it. They are now officially sold out and won't be
getting any more.

http://www.eurocollections.com/catal...95&product=994

Scroll to the bottom of the page.. just sold out today..

The Royal Scandinavian Mint in Utah sold out a couple weeks ago..

This leaves eBay as the only widely-available source to buy and sell these,
and other Euro dealers in Europe who are already charging US$100.00 plus per
coin, such as http://www.muntplaats.nl

Harv

Thanks to Harv's heads up, I have one sitting right here. I have to say also that
Eurocollections is a great outfit to deal with. I ordered the coin last Tuesday or
Wednesday and it was in my mailbox on Saturday morning.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcarne...ns/rccers.html

Old March 3rd 04, 03:36 AM
Dale Hallmark

"John Carney" wrote in message
"Harv" wrote in message
news
[...]

I have speant a few hundred with Eurocollections and was pleased with the
service
and merchandise. They have sum mo stuff I want too iffin I ever gets any
mo money!

Dale