HUGE LABOR DAY SALE

Old August 14th 03, 01:22 AM
AntiqueMarketPla

Default HUGE LABOR DAY SALE

http://hometown.aol.com/antiquemarketpla/

Huge Mall-Wide Labor Day Sale

You are cordially invited to our annual Labor Day 2003 sale at the Antique
Marketplace - EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE ANTIQUE MALL. It will be held from August
28th through September 1st 2003.

We have literally thousands of Antiques and Collectibles priced to sell. With
the recent economic upsurge and the Holiday season fast approaching, now is a
great time to come and spend a day or two searching the mall for that one of a
kind treasure.

Our dealers are motivated to sell their merchandise and it really shows on the
excellent values throughout the mall.

We are easily accessible from either I-20 or I-30. We have a locator link on
our web page, but if you need directions please give us a call. We are always
glad to give directions.

Upcoming Events

In the works is a HUGE Birthday Sale tentatively scheduled for Mid-November of
2003. For those of you who love vintage and classic show quality automobiles,
we have a very special treat in mind. I can't go into too many details yet, as
our management team is still putting the finishing touches on our plan. Suffice
to say, this event is going to be more than a sale, and more like a full day's
worth of activities. Bring your family - bring your Grandma and Grandpa - all
are welcome to help us celebrate out 19th Birthday. Rumor has it there will be
an eclectic mix of culinary delights and even door prizes. More information
coming soon, as soon as they let me spill the beans!