Thank you Bob ! - Why I feel rcc as a family...

Old April 12th 05, 09:12 PM
gogu

Default Thank you Bob ! - Why I feel rcc as a family...

I want to publicly thank rcc-er Bob Flaminio for his kind offer to send me a
full set of UNC Statehood quarters.
He not only did what he has promised but he also included a 2003 set and 3
of the new dimes !
The shipping cost was almost equal to the value of the coins.
That's why I feel rcc as a family !

Thank you Bob and I remain in debt with you !
Please let me know, you know what ;-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

Old April 12th 05, 11:05 PM
Bob Flaminio

gogu wrote:
I want to publicly thank rcc-er Bob Flaminio for his kind offer to
send me a full set of UNC Statehood quarters.
He not only did what he has promised but he also included a 2003 set
and 3 of the new dimes !
The shipping cost was almost equal to the value of the coins.
That's why I feel rcc as a family !

You're going to ruin my reputation as a cold-hearted libertarian atheist
if you post stuff like this :-).

Thank you Bob and I remain in debt with you !
Please let me know, you know what ;-)

You're very welcome!

Ever see "The Godfather"? In the beginning of the film, it is the Don's
daughter's wedding day, and people are lining up to ask him favors. You
see, no Sicilian can refuse a request on his daughter's wedding day. One
person asks a favor, and it is granted. He says, thank you, but how can
I ever repay you? The Don says to not worry about it, but someday, and
that day may never come, you may be called upon for a favor...

--
Bob

Old April 12th 05, 11:11 PM
gogu

Ο "Bob Flaminio" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
gogu wrote:
I want to publicly thank rcc-er Bob Flaminio for his kind offer to
send me a full set of UNC Statehood quarters.
He not only did what he has promised but he also included a 2003 set
and 3 of the new dimes !
The shipping cost was almost equal to the value of the coins.
That's why I feel rcc as a family !

You're going to ruin my reputation as a cold-hearted libertarian atheist
if you post stuff like this :-).

LOL
Glad to ruin such reputation :-)

Thank you Bob and I remain in debt with you !
Please let me know, you know what ;-)

You're very welcome!

Ever see "The Godfather"? In the beginning of the film, it is the Don's
daughter's wedding day, and people are lining up to ask him favors. You
see, no Sicilian can refuse a request on his daughter's wedding day. One
person asks a favor, and it is granted. He says, thank you, but how can I
ever repay you? The Don says to not worry about it, but someday, and that
day may never come, you may be called upon for a favor...

:-)))))
OK Don, I hope that day will come soon :-)
I am waiting...

(BTW, your ancestors were from the south or from the north of Italy ?)

Old April 13th 05, 01:47 AM
John Carney

"Bob Flaminio" wrote in message
gogu wrote:
[...]

And don't forget....it's going to be a cold-hearted libertarian atheist
asking for that favor. D

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

Old April 13th 05, 01:54 AM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
"Bob Flaminio" wrote:

Ever see "The Godfather"? In the beginning of the film, it is the Don's
daughter's wedding day, and people are lining up to ask him favors. You
see, no Sicilian can refuse a request on his daughter's wedding day. One
person asks a favor, and it is granted. He says, thank you, but how can
I ever repay you? The Don says to not worry about it, but someday, and
that day may never come, you may be called upon for a favor...

Hmmm. "Don Flaminio." Works well, doesn't it?

("Why have you come to me, on this the day of my daughter's submitting
her Seated Liberty collection to PCGS?")
Old April 13th 05, 02:01 AM
John Carney

"Scot Kamins" wrote

("Why have you come to me, on this the day of my daughter's submitting
her Seated Liberty collection to PCGS?")

pssst. ANACS.

Don't get the Don angry.

Old April 13th 05, 02:32 AM
Bob Flaminio

John Carney wrote:
"Scot Kamins" wrote

("Why have you come to me, on this the day of my daughter's
submitting her Seated Liberty collection to PCGS?")

pssst. ANACS.

Don't get the Don angry.

So I send some modern commems to ANACS. They came back MS68. So, the
next day I went to see Michael Fahey; only this time with Luca Brasi.
And within an hour, they were all MS69. I made him an offer he couldn't
refuse. Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and I told him that either
his brains or MS69 was going to be on those coins.

That's a true story.

"Don Flaminio" -- yes, that does have a nice ring to it....

--
Bob

Old April 13th 05, 09:40 AM
Scott Stevenson

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:32:57 -0700, "Bob Flaminio"
wrote:

John Carney wrote:
"Scot Kamins" wrote

("Why have you come to me, on this the day of my daughter's
submitting her Seated Liberty collection to PCGS?")

pssst. ANACS.

Don't get the Don angry.

So I send some modern commems to ANACS. They came back MS68. So, the
next day I went to see Michael Fahey; only this time with Luca Brasi.
And within an hour, they were all MS69. I made him an offer he couldn't
refuse. Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and I told him that either
his brains or MS69 was going to be on those coins.

That's a true story.

"Don Flaminio" -- yes, that does have a nice ring to it....

Sure, that's fine for you, Don Flamino, but guys like me end up
being the terrified florist standing out in front of the hosptial with
Michael.

take care,
Scott
Just glad he's not Moe Green

Old April 13th 05, 10:19 PM
gogu

? "Scott Stevenson" ?????? ??? ??????
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:32:57 -0700, "Bob Flaminio"
wrote:

John Carney wrote:
"Scot Kamins" wrote

("Why have you come to me, on this the day of my daughter's
submitting her Seated Liberty collection to PCGS?")

pssst. ANACS.

Don't get the Don angry.

So I send some modern commems to ANACS. They came back MS68. So, the
next day I went to see Michael Fahey; only this time with Luca Brasi.
And within an hour, they were all MS69. I made him an offer he couldn't
refuse. Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and I told him that either
his brains or MS69 was going to be on those coins.

That's a true story.

"Don Flaminio" -- yes, that does have a nice ring to it....

Sure, that's fine for you, Don Flamino, but guys like me end up
being the terrified florist standing out in front of the hosptial with
Michael.

... and your finger pointed as a gun in your pocket :-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi
puttane! F.d.A

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

GLIMPSES OF A MYSTERY GLIMPSES OF A MYSTERY Books 0 August 29th 04 06:07 AM
Press Release: Kelley's Coins joins PCGS Family Ed Kelley Coins 28 April 9th 04 06:23 AM
WNBA Cards KJSpetey Basketball 0 November 22nd 03 01:40 PM
Letter to the Calder family with token Chrysta Wilson Coins 11 October 16th 03 03:19 PM
PR: ANA Honors the Albert L. Baber Family for Lifetime Achievement ANA Paper Money 0 August 14th 03 09:50 PM