New ANA Member

Old December 7th 03, 02:15 PM
Larry Louks

Default New ANA Member

Hi Folks,

I've been thinking of joining for a while, and decided that now is the time
to do so. So as of this week, I'm a card-carrying member. I called the
office a few days ago and now have a book headed this way from the library
to see how that process works. I look forward to being a beneficiary of the
offerings of the ANA. I trust that it will be rewarding in many ways!

Larry
ANA R-211979

Old December 7th 03, 03:44 PM
J. A. M.

Hi Larry

The library is one of the most valuable benefits of membership. You can read the book before you buy the book!

J. A. McNerney
LM-5514

JAM

Old December 7th 03, 04:34 PM
Art O'Connell

Larry,

Congratulations. I think you'll find the Library worth the membership dues
all by itself. It's a great resource.

The Numismatist is pretty neat, too.

I hope that you enjoy.

--
God Bless!
Art

"Larry Louks" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I've been thinking of joining for a while, and decided that now is the

time
to do so. So as of this week, I'm a card-carrying member. I called the
office a few days ago and now have a book headed this way from the library
to see how that process works. I look forward to being a beneficiary of

the
offerings of the ANA. I trust that it will be rewarding in many ways!

Larry
ANA R-211979

---

Old December 7th 03, 04:35 PM
Stujoe

Larry Louks spoke thusly...
Hi Folks,

I've been thinking of joining for a while, and decided that now is the time
to do so. So as of this week, I'm a card-carrying member. I called the
office a few days ago and now have a book headed this way from the library
to see how that process works. I look forward to being a beneficiary of the
offerings of the ANA. I trust that it will be rewarding in many ways!

Larry
ANA R-211979

Congrats Larry! Great to have you in 'the club'.
--
Stujoe
Email: http://tinyurl.com/wu00

Old December 7th 03, 05:47 PM
John Carney

"Larry Louks" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I've been thinking of joining for a while, and decided that now is the time
to do so. So as of this week, I'm a card-carrying member. I called the
office a few days ago and now have a book headed this way from the library
to see how that process works. I look forward to being a beneficiary of the
offerings of the ANA. I trust that it will be rewarding in many ways!

Larry
ANA R-211979

Congratulations Larry. I joined at the ANA show in Baltimore. I'm really enjoying the
Numismatist but haven't taken advantage of the library yet. I'm even contemplating taking
the grading courses.

--
John (ANA R-210421)

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcarne...ns/rccers.html

Old December 7th 03, 08:28 PM
Jorg Lueke

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 14:15:43 GMT, Larry Louks
wrote:

Hi Folks,

I've been thinking of joining for a while, and decided that now is the
time
to do so. So as of this week, I'm a card-carrying member. I called the
office a few days ago and now have a book headed this way from the
library
to see how that process works. I look forward to being a beneficiary of
the
offerings of the ANA. I trust that it will be rewarding in many ways!

Larry
ANA R-211979

Good Luck Larry. I hope the library and the Numismatist will prove
valuable to you!

Jorg
ANA R-197936
Old December 7th 03, 08:38 PM
Michael E. Marotta

"Larry Louks" wrote :
So as of this week, I'm a card-carrying member.
Larry
ANA R-211979

Congratulations! Welcome aboard!
Mike Marotta
ANA R-162953
Old December 7th 03, 11:19 PM
George D

Larry Louks wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've been thinking of joining for a while, and decided that now is the time
to do so. So as of this week, I'm a card-carrying member. I called the
office a few days ago and now have a book headed this way from the library
to see how that process works. I look forward to being a beneficiary of the
offerings of the ANA. I trust that it will be rewarding in many ways!

Larry
ANA R-211979

Congratulations for your decision to join.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old December 8th 03, 02:17 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 14:15:43 GMT, "Larry Louks" is
alleged to have written:

Hi Folks,

I've been thinking of joining for a while, and decided that now is the time
to do so. So as of this week, I'm a card-carrying member. I called the
office a few days ago and now have a book headed this way from the library
to see how that process works. I look forward to being a beneficiary of the
offerings of the ANA. I trust that it will be rewarding in many ways!

Larry
ANA R-211979

It will be. Just USE it. Start with the library and go from there. And don't let
us political sourpusses scare you, the ANA is basically a good group with a good
future.

Bruce

ANA 162074