Royal Bank £50 Gogarburn

Old October 27th 05, 08:34 PM
note.boy

Default Royal Bank £50 Gogarburn

My two consecutive notes have arrived at last, I'm searching for my UV lamp
to see what's revealed. Billy

Old October 27th 05, 11:22 PM
Sibirskmoneta

"note.boy" wrote in message
My two consecutive notes have arrived at last, I'm searching for my UV
lamp to see what's revealed. Billy

Be real funny if someone in the Royal decided to make a S-E-X note like the
1970's Seychelles notes.

Old October 28th 05, 01:48 AM

Just a question, do you order these notes directly from the Bank of
Scotland? If so, can you email me details on how that works?

Thanks.

Nicolas

Old October 28th 05, 10:24 PM
note.boy

wrote in message
ups.com...
Just a question, do you order these notes directly from the Bank of
Scotland? If so, can you email me details on how that works?

Thanks.

Nicolas

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. :-) Billy

Old October 29th 05, 10:49 AM
note.boy

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message

"note.boy" wrote in message
My two consecutive notes have arrived at last, I'm searching for my UV
lamp to see what's revealed. Billy

Be real funny if someone in the Royal decided to make a S-E-X note like
the 1970's Seychelles notes.

From 1972 to 1987 the Clydesdale Bank £10 note featured a slave scene on the
back, if the words "slave" and "nude" are included in the description on
ebay this note will get many more hits than normal.

It could be described as a "sex" note I suppose. :-) Billy

Wanted Patrick Roy Cards, Help Please, Thanks suki Hockey 0 February 15th 04 02:10 AM
Wanted Patrick Roy Hockey Cards Buying/Trading suki Hockey 0 February 13th 04 04:42 AM
large list FS Robert Mckee Football (US) 0 February 11th 04 02:41 PM
for sale Robert Mckee Football (US) 0 February 9th 04 11:42 PM
Maximizing the Piggy Bank: RESULTS Louis Nick III Coins 1 September 5th 03 08:10 PM