a few old hockey cards

Old February 17th 04, 12:51 AM
winston b. hart

Default a few old hockey cards

I have a few older hockey cards that I would be willing to trade or sell.
Only trades I will consider is for Scottie Upshall rookies.No parallels or
jerseys.I am also looking for a few older OPC cards that I will also take
on trade.Want list for OPC at the bottom.I will provide scans of any
cards that I have to anyone who is interested.PLMK.Thanks,Winston.

1960-61 TOPPS;
#19 George Vezina good/very good
#32 Charlie(chuck)Gardiner near mint
#38 Hugh Lehman near mint

1969 OPC
#139 Eddie Shack excellent/mint
#201 Derek Sanderson excellent/mint

1972/93 OPC
#19 checklist near mint/mint
60/40 right to left/50/50 top to bottom front
70/30 right to left/55/45 top to bottom back

1985/86 OPC
#259 Wayne Gretzky near mint/mint

1970 Colgate Stamp
Gordie Howe

1973-74 Quaker Oats
Gerry Cheevers good/very good

1983-84 Vachon
#26 Wayne Gretzky excellent/mint
#36 Mark Messier excellent/mint

1986/87 Kraft
Wayne Gretzky mint (stll in the originial package(wrapper) that it was sent from the factory)

MY OPC WANT LIST;
1972-73 OPC #241
1975-76 OPC #96,#99,#395
All cards must be Excellent/mint.NO gum,glue,tape etc.
Checklist,team checklist etc.must be unmarked.