No chance :-(

Old September 4th 04, 04:05 AM
Dale Hallmark

Default No chance :-(

Here is a coin I really like. I did place a bid with absolutely no
expectation of being able to afford it or actually win it or even come
close. Seems I was correct as
I didn't even meet the reserve :-) I may have to go to the pawn shop and
dump some stuff
for nickels on the dollar. :-) I have a lot of stuff and it is amazing to
me how I wound up with so much stuff that is peheriphial to my collection
and personal interest.

It is not the "perfect" coin for me as it is the "kb" mint but it is pretty
close.
I like the design and I like the time period and history and I like the
country and I like the condition and I like the color and I am fairly
confident with the seller. I really would STRONGLY prefer a different mint
:-)

I could bid considerably more if this were June. Late Summer, Fall or early
Winter, unlike most coin collectors
are my VERY slow seasons. Late Winter, Spring and most of the Summer are my
"buy" times.

Well my "perfect" coin will come along and I hope at a more opportune time
:-)

Dale