GREAT BRITAIN - 1971 Strike Post: British Private Posts catalogue

Old October 30th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

Default GREAT BRITAIN - 1971 Strike Post: British Private Posts catalogue

For those interested in this topic, there is a catalogue (in 13
volumes)
of these issues.

1971 Postal Strike Posts. by Clive Smith. Information on the stamps
of some 400 services. (each volume is up to 100 pages)

Volume 1 - Isle of Man. (Post Manninagh) £3.20
Volume 2 - Posts beginning with Letter "A".
£4.50
Volume 3 - Posts beginning with Letter "B".
£5.50
Volume 4 - Posts beginning with Letter "C".
£7.50
Volume 5 - Posts from Letter "D" to "Em".
£8.50
Volume 6 - English's to Express.
£6.00
Volume 7 - Executive Services. to Hunters Post. £8.00
Volume 8 - Inforum to Lymington.
£9.00
Volume 9 - Posts from Letter "M" to "O".
£12.00
Volume 10 - Posts from Letter "P" to "R".
£12.00
Volume 11 - Posts beginning with Letter "S". £13.00
Volume 12 - Posts beginning with Letter "T" to "V" £12.00
Volume 13 - Posts beginning with Letter "W" to "Z" £10.00

Blair

Old October 31st 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
ups.com...
For those interested in this topic, there is a catalogue (in 13
volumes)
of these issues.

1971 Postal Strike Posts. by Clive Smith. Information on the stamps
of some 400 services. (each volume is up to 100 pages)

Boy,
you really know how to deflate a guy!
I thought I had a comprehensive collection

Old October 31st 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
ups.com...
For those interested in this topic, there is a catalogue (in 13
volumes)
of these issues.
1971 Postal Strike Posts. by Clive Smith. Information on the stamps
of some 400 services. (each volume is up to 100 pages)

Another example: [Hadlow ~ Tonbridge area]

http://cjoint.com/data/kFaiSi7yRw.htm

and for those who may wish to ID the vehicles maybe.

rotary knife separated

Cars
1902 Mercedes Simplex
Napier 6 cylinder
1913 Darracq 13
1907 Ford Model K
1909 Vauxhall
1909 Thomas Flyer

Old October 31st 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Oct 30, 8:03 pm, "rodney" wrote:
"Blair (TC)" wrote in message

ups.com...
For those interested in this topic, there is a catalogue (in 13
volumes)
of these issues.

1971 Postal Strike Posts. by Clive Smith. Information on the stamps
of some 400 services. (each volume is up to 100 pages)

Boy,
you really know how to deflate a guy!
I thought I had a comprehensive collection

No need to be 8*(
Lots of room for expansion. 8*)