Pelikan Souveran Silver Trims Series

Old March 19th 04, 05:02 AM
Henry

Default Pelikan Souveran Silver Trims Series

Hello,

I was browsing nibs.com and at this link
http://www.nibs.com/index.html?http:...M800Series.htm ,
it mentioned that the silver trim series might be discontinued. I was
wondering if there are any basis of truth to this or if anyone knows
anything about it.

I really like the silver trimmed Pelikans, and was hoping one day they'd
make the M605 in black. Don't like gold trims myself.

Cheers!

HK

Old March 21st 04, 04:41 AM
Kenneth D. Schillinger

I sure don't have the inside scoop, but if you get it please pass it along;
my budget hasn't been great enough to buy an 805 FP, Pencil set as of yet.
Ken .