Funny defect Quarter *FA*

Old April 8th 04, 05:42 PM
Tramr300

Default Funny defect Quarter *FA*

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=tramd30 0
Old April 8th 04, 05:44 PM
Cliff

ocrap (Tramr300) wrote:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=tramd30 0

Not funny, and it was damaged after it was minted so it is damaged.
Same quater showed up in this group not too long ago.
You'll probably get busted for putting an adult oriented item in the
general section too.
Cliff

Old April 8th 04, 06:06 PM
Tramr300

Not funny, and it was damaged after it was minted so it is damaged.
Same quater showed up in this group not too long ago.
You'll probably get busted for putting an adult oriented item in the
general section too.

Expain how this has anything to do with ADULT like material.

""Don't shake my tree, if you don't like what comes down""
:-) **** Life Is Too Short...*** (-:
****Enjoy The Ride...***
Old April 8th 04, 07:30 PM
Jesse

Cliff wrote in
:

ocrap (Tramr300) wrote:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=tramd30 0

Not funny, and it was damaged after it was minted so it is damaged.
Same quater showed up in this group not too long ago.
You'll probably get busted for putting an adult oriented item in the
general section too.
Cliff

Not to mention that stating that you are attempting to recover ebay listing
fees in an auction is against ebays TOS.

Old April 8th 04, 07:35 PM
Jesse

ocrap (Tramr300) wrote in
:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=tramd30 0

You've posted this before,and I believe the general consensous here was that
this in no way,shape or form was a defect,but rather the product of a
childish mind.
You may think its funny and cute to demonize and undermine the memory of our
founding father,but I think its immature at best,and despicable at worst.
Old April 8th 04, 07:37 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

Jesse wrote:

ocrap (Tramr300) wrote in
:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=tramd30 0

You've posted this before,and I believe the general consensous here was that
this in no way,shape or form was a defect,but rather the product of a
childish mind.
You may think its funny and cute to demonize and undermine the memory of our
founding father,but I think its immature at best,and despicable at worst.

Two words.

Alan
'Study Hall'
Old April 8th 04, 07:45 PM
Jesse

Alan & Erin Williams wrote in
:

Jesse wrote:

ocrap (Tramr300) wrote in
:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ems&userid=tra
md300

You've posted this before,and I believe the general consensous here was
that this in no way,shape or form was a defect,but rather the product
of a childish mind.
You may think its funny and cute to demonize and undermine the memory
of our founding father,but I think its immature at best,and despicable
at worst.

Two words.

Alan
'Study Hall'

Ok,I'll bite - Precisely, what are you talking about ?

Old April 8th 04, 07:53 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

Jesse wrote:

Alan & Erin Williams wrote in
:

Jesse wrote:

ocrap (Tramr300) wrote in
:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ems&userid=tra
md300

You've posted this before,and I believe the general consensous here was
that this in no way,shape or form was a defect,but rather the product
of a childish mind.
You may think its funny and cute to demonize and undermine the memory
of our founding father,but I think its immature at best,and despicable
at worst.

Two words.

Alan
'Study Hall'

Ok,I'll bite - Precisely, what are you talking about ?

Study Hall in my high school was where idle hands created these sorts of
'artwork' using materials available at hand. When I see that quarter, I
think that a high school student with a penknife and leftover lunch
money must have been bored. ;-/

Alan
'never signed up for Study Hall'
Old April 8th 04, 08:54 PM
Jesse

Alan & Erin Williams wrote in
:

Jesse wrote:

Alan & Erin Williams wrote in
:

Jesse wrote:

ocrap (Tramr300) wrote in
:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rItems&userid=
tra md300

You've posted this before,and I believe the general consensous here
was that this in no way,shape or form was a defect,but rather the
product of a childish mind.
You may think its funny and cute to demonize and undermine the
memory of our founding father,but I think its immature at best,and
despicable at worst.

Two words.

Alan
'Study Hall'

Ok,I'll bite - Precisely, what are you talking about ?

Study Hall in my high school was where idle hands created these sorts of
'artwork' using materials available at hand. When I see that quarter, I
think that a high school student with a penknife and leftover lunch
money must have been bored. ;-/

Alan
'never signed up for Study Hall'

Ah,you are so cryptic.
Gotcha now.

Old April 9th 04, 12:04 AM
Crow T Robot

Don't get it whats that suppose to be a sword???? Looks stupid I have a
penny with the shape of new mexico on it is that ebay worthy to?