FS: Japanese Anime goodies galore - all low, low prices!

Old September 10th 04, 04:09 PM
Rena-Maigrey

Default FS: Japanese Anime goodies galore - all low, low prices!

Weekly Update: I *STILL* have TONS of LEGITIMATE COPYRIGHTED (not
bootleg) anime merchandise from JAPAN, N. America, Europe, and Asia
**ON SALE** right now! I want to clear out my anime collection
entirely, so you're getting some AWESOME discounts! I've cut the cost
on almost all products by 10-50% off the item's regular YEN or RETAIL
prices! Many items starting at under $10.00!

Also, I currently have a special discount sale for my "Juline's
Dreams" Mailing List members only! Take an additional % off the
ML-MEMBER prices or pay a low, flat price for items. Offer only good
until September 25th at midnight PST, and only for those who join my
Mailing List. Check out my website (link below) for details on how to
join. It's FREE and EASY to join, and the savings is always awesome!!!

Check everything out he
http://www.black-valentine.com/Direc...ms/frames.html

Items Include:
===============
- ARTBOOKS (all from Japan)
Anime Mixes (a 5 professional book with works contributed by Naoko
Takeuchi, Kazushi Hagiwara, Yun Kouga, Tatsuneko, and Yumi Tamura)
Akemi Takada's works
Bannou Musume NUKU NUKU (Cat Girl Nuku Nuku)
Bloody Bride
Blue Submarine No. 6
Card Captor Sakura
City Hunter
Clover (doujinshi artbook by Nobuteru Yuki)
Combination
Do-Kyu-Sei 1 & 2 (hentai love simulation games)
Dominion Tank Police
Dragon Knight 4 (hentai love simulation game)
Escaflowne (doujinshi artbook by Nobuteru Yuki)
FIESTA: Gamest Mook
Five Star Stories
Fushigi Yuugi
Gallforce series
Gasaraki
Ghost In The Shell
Gundam Wing
Hagiwara Kazushi's works
Hana Yori Dango
Haruka Naru Toki No Naka De (SP Collector magazines)
Itsuki Natsumi's works
Kanata Kara
Kazumi Tojyou's works
Ken Mizuki's works
Kenichi Sonada's works
KITE (hardcore hentai anime - includes scenes edited out of the
N.American release, which were in the original Japanese release)
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Macross 7
Masamune Shirow's works
Master of Mosquiton the Vampire
Minami Ozaki's works (yaoi)
Miyuki Abe's works
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Blue Destiny
Mugen Houyou (graphic hentai)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Patlabor 2
Pokemon
Princess Mononoke
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Robotech
Rurouni Kenshin (LD Boxset artbook)
Sailor Moon (volumes 1-4, 1 doujinshi artbook by Aya
Kadoi/Jodanjanaiyo!)
Satoshi Urushihara's works (hentai)
Shu Katayama's works
Slayers
Tokimeki Memorial (doujinshi artbook by Hiroshi Aizawa)
Tooko Miyagi's works
Urusei Yatsura-Lum
Vampire Princess Miyu (LD Boxset artbook, several doujinshi
sketchbooks by Narumi Kakinouchi herself)
WeiB Kreuz
Wish (VHS boxset special mini sketch & art book)
Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (Memorials books, "Enbu" doujinshi artbook
by Ken Mizuki)

- BOOKS: RPG (from N.America, in English - these are not up on the
website yet - ask me about them!)
Sailor Moon (Resource Guide; softcover)

- CARD CCG (from Japan, N.America, Europe)
Ani-Mayhem, Bionicle, Digimon, Dragon Quest, Dragonball Z,
Final Fantasy VIII: Triple Triad, Pokemon, Sailor Moon

- CARD REGULARS, SETS, SPECIALS (from Japan, N.America)
3x3 Eyes, Ah! My Goddess, Ah! My Goddess: Adventures of mini
Goddess, AKIRA, Alice Collection (hentai), All Capcom World '98,
Angelique, the Art of Satoshi Urushihara (hentai-Plastic Little,
Chriality, Lemnear), Bannou Musume NUKU NUKU, Battle Arena Toshinden,
Blue Seed, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Card Captor Sakura, Cutey
Honey Flash, Desite: Island of Taboo (hentai), Dragonball, Dragonball
GT, Dragonball Z, El Hazard: The Magnificent World, Eve: The Lost One
(hentai), Fatal Fury, Fatal Fury 2, Fatal Fury Movie, Final Fantasy
VIII, Final Fantasy Art Museum (FF8 & FF9 cards), Fatal Fury, Fushigi
Yuugi, Ghost in the Shell, GIZOKU, Green, Gundam Chronicle 3, Gundam
Wing, Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, Inu Yasha, Irresponsible Captain
Tylor, Jun Suemi's works, Kaitou St. Tail, Kia Asamiya Illustration
Collection, Langrisser, Macross Movie, Macross 7, Magic Knight
Rayearth TV & OAV, Magical Girl Pretty Sammy, Mandrake Presents:
Japan's Greatest Collection, Marmalade Boy, Martian Successor
Nadesico, Masamune Shirow Illustration Collection, Michitaka Kikuchi
Illustration Collection, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ranma 1/2, Resident
Evil 2, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Robot Carnival, Robotech, Rurouni
Kenshin TV & Movie & OAVs, Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S,
Sailor Moon SuperS, Sailor Moon Stars, Sakura Wars, Samurai Spirits,
Silver Hero, Slam Dunk, Slayers: Perfect Collection, Slayers NEXT,
Soukaigi, Spectral Force, Spriggan Movie, Street Fighter III, Street
Fighter Zero 2, Tekkaman Blade II, Tenchi Muyo OAV, Thousand Arms,
Vampire Princess Miyu, Virus Buster Serge, You're Under Arrest, Yu Yu
Hakusho, ZENKI

- CDs (from JAPAN & Asia)
Ah My Goddess, Angel Sanctuary, Banou Musume NUKU NUKU (Cat
Girl NUKU NUKU), Biohazard 3: Last Escape (called "Resident Evil 3:
Nemesis" in N.America), Blue Seed, City Hunter series, CLAMP Gakuen
Housou-Bu, Five Star Stories, Gallforce, Gasaraki, Gunsmith Cats,
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kareshi To Kanojou No Jijyou (called "His &
Her Circumstances" in N.America), Kimagure Orange Road, Magic Knight
Rayearth, Please Save My Earth, Princess Army (Wedding Combat), Record
of Lodoss Wars, Revolutionary Girl Utena movie, Rurouni Kenshin drama
boxsets, Spriggan movie, Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Princess Miyu,
X/1999, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers, You're Under Arrest

- CELS (from Japan)
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Demon Beast Invasion, DNA^2,
Dragon Knight 3, Fencer of Minerva, Fushigi Yuugi TV & OAV, Magic
Knight Rayearth TV 1 & 2, Marmalade Boy, Sailor Moon Stars, Silent
Mobius TV, Street Fighter II V TV, Tekkaman Blade TV, Twilight of the
Dark Master

- COMICS (individual issues-all in English): **some of these are not
on the website yet - email me for info. & pics, if you want**
3x3 Eyes, AKIRA, BAOH, Black Jack, Blade of the Immortal, Call
Me Princess, Chirality, Countdown: Sex Bombs (adult), Dark Angel, Fear
Effect, God of Sex 2 (adult), Hitomi 2 and Her Girl Commandoes,
Hurricane Girls, Iczer-One, Inu Yasha, La Blue Girl (adult), Legend of
Lemnear, Love Drive (adult), Machine Man, Macross II: The Micron
Conspiracy, Magical Mates, Magical Twilight (adult), Maison Ikkoku,
Masked Warrior X, Mechanical Man's Blues, Mega Dragon and Tiger,
Mermaid's Dream, Mermaid's Gaze, Mermaid's Mask, Mermaid's Promise,
Mermaid's Scar, Midnight Panther (adult), Night Warriors:
Darkstalker's Revenge, Oh! My Goddess, ONI, Onigami, Oriental Heroes,
Outlanders, Ranma 1/2, Record of Lodoss Wars series, Resident Evil:
Fire & Ice, RIOT, Sailor Moon, Sexcapades (adult), Sexhibition
(adult), Shadow Lady, Silent Mobius, Silky Whip (adult), Spunky Knight
(adult), Stainless Steel Armadillo, Street Fighter II Movie (anime
version), Speed Racer, Speed Racer: Racer X, They Were 11, Vampire
Miyu, Vampire Princess Miyu (Western Shinma Series), Voltron: Defender
of the Universe - Lions saga, Wingding Orgy: Hot Tails Extreme
(adult),

- DOLLS & FIGURES (from Japan, Europe, N.America, Asia)
Ah My Goddess, Akazukin Cha Cha, Card Captor Sakura, Cowboy
Bebop, Cutey Honey Flash, Dr. Slump, Dragonball Z, Final Fantasy 8,
Five Star Stories, Gao Gai Gar, Ghost In The Shell, His & Her
Circumstances (Kare Kano), Kaitou St. Tail, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne,
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Love Hina, Magic Knight Rayearth,
Marmalade Boy, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS,
Revolutionary Girl Utena, Rose of Versailles, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor
Moon series, Sakura Wars series, Slayers, Super Doll Licca-chan,
Vampire Princess Miyu, Warrior Nun Areala, Wedding Peach
Includes DOLL OUTFITS - check out some cute & inexpensive outfits
for your dolls! Special "Marmalade Boy" & "Sailor Moon" outfits too!

- DOUJINSHI (from Japan)
Anime Mixes (Tenchi Muyo/Pretty Sammy/El Hazard; Final Fantasy
mixes; video game mixes; CLAMP mixes - not all are up on website yet
- ask me about them!), 3x3 Eyes, Angelique, Biohazard (a.k.a. Resident
Evil in N.America - not up on website yet - ask me about them!), Card
Captor Sakura, Chobits, Dragonball Z, Final Fantasy 8, Five Star
Stories, Fushigi Yuugi, Gundam Wing, Inu Yasha, Irresponsible Captain
Tylor, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kodocha, Macross 7, Magic Knight
Rayearth 2, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noriko Sato's private works,
Pokemon, Princess Mononoke, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Saint Seiya
(not up on website yet - ask me about it!), Samurai Spirits,
Seimeiden, Slam Dunk, Slayers, Sohryuden: Dragon Kings, Spriggan,
Tenchi Muyo (not up on website yet - ask me about them!), Vampire
Princess Miyu, Xenogears, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (aka Ronin
Warriors)
...I also have a LOT more series & books that aren't yet up on the
website too. If there's a specific series or book you're looking for,
please email me. I might just have something you'll want!!!

- DVD & LD (from N.America)
Blood the Last Vampire Movie DVD, Card Captor Sakura TV DVD,
Cowboy Bebop TV DVD, Digimon the Movie #1 DVD, Dragonball Z "The
History of Trunks" OAV DVD, Generator Gawl OAV DVDs, Macross Saga:
Robotech TV DVD Boxset, Mahou Tsukai Tai! OAV LD, Neon Genesis
Evangelion TV & Movies DVDs, NOIR TV furoku special DVD (a Newtype
Magazine Exclusive release; not on website yet - ask me about it!),
Revolutionary Girl Utena TV DVDs, RG Veda LD, Rurouni Kenshin TV LD &
DVDs, Rurouni Kenshin OAV #1 LD & DVD, X the Movie DVD, ZENKI TV DVD
Boxset #1

- FILM COMICS & GAME GUIDES (from Japan)
3x3 Eyes OAV, 3x3 Eyes II OAV, Ah! My Goddess OAV, Bannou
Musume NUKU NUKU (Cat Girl NUKU NUKU) OAV, Biohazard video game
series, Blue Seed TV, Brain Power'd TV, City Hunter OAV/Movies/TV,
Compiler OAV/TV, Dragonball Z TV, Dragonball GT TV, Farland Saga video
game, Gallforce 2 Movie, Legend of the Galactic Heroes TV, Magical
Girl Pretty Sammy OAV, Mamotte Syugogetten TV, Martian Successor
Nadesico TV/Movie, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wing Movie, Neon
Genesis Evangelion TV, Record of Lodoss Wars TV, Vampire Princess Miyu
TV, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers: Legend of Kikoutei OAV/TV, You're Under
Arrest OAV

- GRAPHIC NOVELS & TRADE PAPERBACKS (from N.America)
3x3 Eyes, *******!, Blade of the Immortal, Crying Freeman,
Dark Minds (not on website yet - ask about them!), Dirty Pair (not on
website yet - ask about them!), Dragonball Z, Fushigi Yuugi, Ghost in
the Shell, Gundam 0083, GUNHED: Gun Unit/Heavy Elimination Device,
Gunsmith Cats, I.N.V.U. (not on website yet - ask about it!), Inu
Yasha, Juline, Legend of Lemnear, Magic Knight Rayearth, Mai the
Psychic Girl, Maison Ikkoku, MARS, Midnight Panther (hentai), Neon
Genesis Evangelion, Oh My Goddess, Peach Girl (not up on website yet -
ask me about them!), Resident Evil (not on website yet - ask about
it!), Rhonda (not on website yet - ask about it!), Sandman (hardcover
version; artwork by Yo****aka Amano; not on website yet - ask about
it!), Silent Mobius (not on website yet - ask about it!), Speed Racer
(not on website yet - ask about it!), Star Wars Episode 1 (manga
version), Star Wars Episode 4 (manga version), Star Wars Episode 5
(manga version), Star Wars Episode 6 (manga version), Tenchi Muyo!,
Vampire Princess Miyu, Vampirella Manga 2999 (not on website yet - ask
about it!), X/1999

- KEYCHAINS (from Japan)
Angelique, Card Captor Sakura, Dragonball Z, Final Fantasy 8,
Marmalade Boy, Pokemon, Sailor Moon series

- MANGA & NOVELS (from Japan)
20 Mensou Ni Onegai!!!, Angel Sanctuary, B-Type Union, Batman
(by Kia Asamiya), Boku No Chikyuu O Mamotte: Please Save My Earth,
CLAMP Guard Dukylon, Dahlia the Vampire, Epotoransu Mai, F.O.X.:
Foreigners of X, Fatal Fury 2, Fushigi Yuugi novel series, Gasaraki,
Genzou Hito Ga Takiwa, Go Go 3ji No Mahou, Gundam Wing, Hana Mo Yuki
Mo Kitto, Jin Roh Zoushi, Juline3: Shaolin Sisters, Kamen No
Romanesque, Le Masque, Marmalade Boy, Master of Mosquiton the Vampire,
Minto De Kiss Me, Moon Princess, Musubiya Nanako, Mystic Ark, Nurse
Angel Ririka SOS, Oishi Study, Otenami Haiken!, Pokemon, Ran Han Sha,
Shishyun Kiniman Oktouri, Shoujo Kakumei UTENA, Suki****e Sadeisuto,
The Cherry Project, The Hakkenden: Legend of the Eight Dog Warriors,
Utahime Fight!, Vampire Yui, X-MEN (manga), Yami Wa Tsudou, Yotoden,
ZENKI.
(artists in this section include: CLAMP, Narumi Kakinouchi,
Naoko Takeuchi, Chiho Saito, Kosuke Fujishima, Wataru Yoshizumi, Yu
Watase, Saki Hiwatari, Pink Aomata, etc.)

- MISC. ITEMS (from Japan, N.America)
Bubblegum Crisis, Cutey Honey Flash, Dragonball Z, Final
Fantasy 8, Fushigi Yuugi, Gundam Wing, Hana Yori Dango, Hime-chan no
Ribon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Marmalade Boy, Pokemon, Ranma 1/2,
Sailor Moon series, X/1999, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers, ZENKI

- PENCILBOARDS (from Japan)
Alice 19th, Angelique, Ayashi No Ceres, Card Captor Sakura,
Carol, Chobits, CLAMP Campus Detectives, Cutey Honey, Dead Star,
Escaflowne the Movie, Exodus Guilty, Final Fantasy X-2, Gundam Wing,
Hades Project Zeorymer, Happy Lesson, Haruka Naru Toki No Naka De,
Hikaru No Go, Hunter x Hunter, Imadoki!, JANE, Ken Mizuki's private
works, Lost Universe, Madara, Magic Knight Rayearth 2, Mahoujin Guru
Guru, Mamoru Nagano's private works, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, Neon
Genesis Evangelion, Princess Mononoke, RG Veda, Rurouni Kenshin,
Senkaiden Hoshin Engi (Soul Hunters), Slayers Try, Tokimeki Memorial,
Tokyo Crazy Paradise, WeiB Kreuz, Wild Act, X/1999, Yoroiden Samurai
Troopers

- PINS & BUTTONS (from Japan, N.America)
Fushigi Yuugi, Neon Genesis Evangelion (not on the website yet
- ask me for a list!), Rurouni Kenshin (some not up on website yet -
ask me about them!), Sailor Moon series

- PLUSHIES (from Japan)
Akazukin Cha Cha, Magic Knight Rayearth, Neon Genesis
Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon Super S,
Sailor Moon Stars, Sailor Moon World, Slam Dunk, X/1999

- POSTCARDS (from Japan, N.America)
Adult series (Sorayama's cards), Akarui Kazokukeikaku, Alice 19,
Angel Sanctuary, Ayashi No Ceres, Blue Submarine No. 6, Card Captor
Sakura, Chobits, Compiler, Dogmatist's private works (yaoi series),
Farland Saga, Farland Story, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final
Fantasy Tactics, Fushigi Yuugi, Gensomaden Saiyuki, Gundam Wing, Hana
Yori Dango, Imadoki!, Jubei-chan & the Lovely Eyepatch, Kare Kano: His
& Her Circumstances, Koi Suru 1/4th, Mantenboshi, Martian Successor
Nadesico, Nanji Nayamukoto Nakare (yaoi series), Neon Genesis
Evangelion, Outlaw Star, Rurouni Kenshin, RYO, Saber Marionette J
Again, Samurai Spirits 2, Silent Mobius, Silver Hero, Sorcerer
Hunters, Tokyo Babylon, Vision of Escaflowne

- POSTERS (from Japan)
Angel Sanctuary, Anime Mixes, Ayashi no Ceres, Card Captor
Sakura, Compiler, Cowboy Bebop, Fushigi Yuugi, Gasaraki, Gundam,
Gundam F IX, Gundam Wing, Kotono Mitsushi (Japanese female idol),
LIME, Love Escalator, Magic Knight Rayearth, Mariko Kouda (Japanese
female idol), Megumi Paradise, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Record of
Lodoss Wars, Roommate, Roommate 3, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon R,
Sailor Moon Super S, Schell*Bullet, Silent Mobius 2, Slayers, Street
Fighter Plus, Tenchi Muyo!, Tonde Burin, True Love Story, Trigun,
Tsuki No Umareru Yoru, WeiB Kreuz, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers

- STATIONARY ITEMS (from Japan)
Anime Mixes (Lunar: Silver Star Story/Evangelion, Tenchi
Muyo/Slayers), Akarui Kazokukeikaku, Card Captor Sakura, Magic Knight
Rayearth, Marmalade Boy, Patlabor, Pokemon, Princess Mononoke, Ranma
1/2, RG Veda, Ribon Magazine, Sailor Moon series, Slayers Try, Tokyo
Babylon

- VIDEO GAMES (for PS1, PS2, PC, Mac, Nintendo Super Famicom -
N.American versions)
Clock Tower 1 - PS1 (not up on website yet - ask me about it!),
Clock Tower 2 - PS1 (not up on website yet - ask me about it), Final
Fantasy 7 - PS1, Final Fantasy 9 - PS1, Dragonball Z - Super Famicom,
Zenki - Super Famicom, Ranma 1/2 screen savers & icons (PC & Mac),
Sailor Moon screen savers & icons (PC & Mac)

- VHS TAPES (from N.America)
Battle for Moon Station Dallos, Black Jack, Blade of Kamui,
City Hunter, Cowboy Bebop, Devil Man, Dirty Pair, Geobreeders, Golden
Boy, Grappler Baki, Green Legend Ran, Gunsmith Cats, the Hakkenden:
Legend of the 8 Dog Warriors, Jungle De Ikou!, Landlock, Martian
Successor Nadesico, Nadia Secret of Blue Water, Outlaw Star, Pokemon,
Serial Experiments Lain, Tekkaman Blade II, Tenchi Muyo OAV, Tenchi
Muyo TV, Tenchi Muyo Movie, The Slayers, Venus Wars, Wild Cardz: Ja Ja
Uma Quartet!

When you send in your order, please be sure to include the following:

1. Your FULL name (no nicknames or aliases please)
2. Your complete shipping address (street address, city,
state/province, and country)
3. Your telephone number (never to be given out or abused - used only
in case there are problems with the order)
4. What items you want to order from me (be specific - titles,
descriptions, prices, quantity you want to order)
5. How you want your package shipped to you via USPS
6. List any USPS special service (insurance, delivery confirmation)
you want added to your package for shipment
7. How do you plan to pay (US dollar cash, money order, PAYPAL, etc.)
8. Your email address (the one subscribed to my ML on Yahoo Groups -
if you're not subscribed, and don't plan to be, simply write "N/A" in
this space)

Read the Sales Terms & Discount Rules before ordering:
http://www.black-valentine.com/Direc...SaleTerms.html
http://www.black-valentine.com/Direc...ountRules.html

Thanks!

- Juline333