As Per My...

Old June 17th 05, 10:40 PM
bicycle

Default As Per My...

coversation yesterday, I was advised that there is no problem with me
using the facilities at Beech Creek Lakes, regardless of what ANYONE
here thinks or says. I have every legal right to use what I am paying
for. I was asked what it would take to stop this stupidity and I told
him I would stop posting anything towards a certain person from that
moment on. I assumed that other person would do the same since he had a
conversation with the same police person a half hour earlier. I gave
that police person my word I would not go to Drums, he said that wasn't
nescessary but I said in light of all this, I will just go to Jim
Thorpe and that's it. As we can all see, the other party has continued
to keep it going. All his threats have been emailed and all this BS
today has been too. I have nothing to hide and most of all, nothing to
fear. I told the police I posted about taking a picture of someones
home.
That is the extent of any "threats" I have made. I have never emailed
the person in Drums or posted any other threats to him. My ISP has
records of any and all emails that originated from my address, and all
my postings are archived. Anything forged or manipulated will be
exposed in the end.

As we can see, he has not stopped and I was informed if he continued to
contact the same officer Monday when he's back in the office. I knew
the other party could not let this go. He has made threat after threat
after threat, all documented. He can go ahead and continue his crusade.
It's only making it worse for him, not me.

Yes, I am leaving as soon as my wife is off work. The only thing that
has been accomplished by calling my employer is the caller is looking
like a total out of control psychopath. Even people in the newsgroups
can see it and are commenting. All the bull****, all the threats, all
the usenet bravado are only going to make it harder for the proper
people to take him seriously later.

Have a good weekend, I know I will.

Old June 17th 05, 10:51 PM
trippingtoo8track

bull****- now that I know you're name, I'm visiting the police ASAP, to
tell them you are RICKY ALAN WHITE- they will research your vehicle
numbers and ID- and you will be arrested

LATER, RICK

ps- pick a good bail bondsman- you're gonna need it

Old June 17th 05, 10:52 PM
trippingtoo8track

ps- Quail Hollow will revoke your priviledges too, now that they know
your identity. You ain't gettin' in here-

but oh, what a threat, you TAKE PICTURES of people's homes, to try to
prove they don't live up to some assumed standard...

a real animal you are...

wotta loser...you're NOTHING

Old June 17th 05, 10:56 PM
BR

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...
coversation yesterday, I was advised that there is no problem with me
using the facilities at Beech Creek Lakes, regardless of what ANYONE
here thinks or says. I have every legal right to use what I am paying
for.

yeah right,,,the sticker was on the car when you bought it

Old June 17th 05, 11:02 PM
trippingtoo8track

WHOA- THAT'S ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW !

this guy is ****ed !

Old June 17th 05, 11:10 PM
vccc

"trippingtoo8track" wrote in message
ups.com...
WHOA- THAT'S ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW !

this guy is ****ed !

The guys a welfare bum who lets his wife do the working... hea cant afford
to join

Old June 17th 05, 11:14 PM
bicycle

bicycle wrote:
coversation yesterday, I was advised that there is no problem with me

I guess I need to add that the police already have my name. The person
from Drums Pa. knows this as you have to give it to the police when you
call. They have my name, address, phone.

I need not drive "hundreds of miles" to do anything since I'm already
going there this weekend as I stated.

You may want to Google where I claimed I had any sticker on my car when
I bought it. You may also want to google "BR" before you climb into bed
with him.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.mountain-bike/search?q=Bob+Rogers&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&

Old June 17th 05, 11:16 PM
trippingtoo8track

that's exactly what I thought...it's pretty obvious being all he talks
about is being a welfare worker- I called both counties today and
neither director knows of him- and even they don't have company cars.

now we find out he has a FAKE sticker belonging to a previous car
owner- I just gave his name to security- next is Butler Police

Old June 17th 05, 11:23 PM
trippingtoo8track

c'mon in, see what happens.

Old June 17th 05, 11:36 PM
tripping28track

well now that we have your identity, I'll talk to both welfare office
directors, and see just how your story checks out

and exactly who/what you work for

I doubt you work at all- they would have placed you by memory