(RCSD) Australia Question #2

Old August 17th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default (RCSD) Australia Question #2

What I need to know is:

http://www.adirondack-pc.com/boat.jpg

The question is in the scan.

:^)

Tracy
Old August 17th 07, 11:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

On Aug 17, 10:26 am, wrote:
What I need to know is:
Tracy

Who sank the boat?
Did Harry Potter kill Voldemort?

The question remains...........

You have to read the book to find out

Book by Pamela Allen
This book won the Children's Book Council of Australia Picture Book of
the Year Award, the NSW Premier's Literary Award and the Visual Arts
Board Award, all in 1983. It's remained popular throughout the 20+
years since it was published.
Beside the sea, on Mr Peffer's place, there lived a cow, a donkey, a
sheep, a pig, and a tiny little mouse. One warm sunny morning, for no
particular reason, they decided to go for a row in the
bay........................

Old August 17th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 03:25:09 -0700, Rod
wrote:

On Aug 17, 10:26 am, wrote:
What I need to know is:
Tracy

Who sank the boat?

Yes?

Did Harry Potter kill Voldemort?

?

The question remains...........

Yes?

You have to read the book to find out

--- :^(

Book by Pamela Allen
This book won the Children's Book Council of Australia Picture Book of
the Year Award, the NSW Premier's Literary Award and the Visual Arts
Board Award, all in 1983. It's remained popular throughout the 20+
years since it was published.
Beside the sea, on Mr Peffer's place, there lived a cow, a donkey, a
sheep, a pig, and a tiny little mouse. One warm sunny morning, for no
particular reason, they decided to go for a row in the
bay........................

Aha! This is a book that children up here may not have seen. Even
big kids like me. I thought it to be a funny stamp and some inside
humor... Thanks!

Tracy
Old August 17th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Aug 17, 12:00?pm, wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 03:25:09 -0700, Rod
wrote:

On Aug 17, 10:26 am, wrote:
What I need to know is:
Tracy

Who sank the boat?

Sank what boat? Looks like it is still afloat.to me.

Ralphael, the OLD one

Old August 17th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

wrote:

On Aug 17, 10:26 am, wrote:
What I need to know is:
Tracy

Who sank the boat?

Sank what boat? Looks like it is still afloat.to me.

Look very closely. There's a leak.
Old August 18th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Gazza

Who sank the boat?

Sank what boat? Looks like it is still afloat.to me.

Look very closely. There's a leak.

And the name of the book is ..

"Who sank the boat?"

Old August 18th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:08:01 +1200, "Gazza" wrote:

Who sank the boat?

Sank what boat? Looks like it is still afloat.to me.

Look very closely. There's a leak.

And the name of the book is ..

"Who sank the boat?"

Rodney's always bringing up these funny items so I decided to ask the
question.

Tracy
Old August 21st 07, 08:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

On Aug 18, 12:00 am, wrote:

Did Harry Potter kill Voldemort?

Here is H. Potter on stamps, and I can tell
you it is a bit of looooong read (7 volumes)
before you know if good triumphs over evil.
(Voldemort=The dark prince)

If you are lucky enough to have a first printing of
the first harry potter novel, it is now worth c$38,000

A generation of kids will carry this story through
to adulthood, and hopefully inspire their kids
to read as well.
Bravo! JK Rowlings.
http://cjoint.com/data/ivjCBUfpf5.htm