Hannity and Limbaugh exposing liberal Dems as frauds-tune in !

Old May 15th 05, 06:05 PM
DeserTBoB

On 15 May 2005 03:58:38 -0700, "UNIVERSAL GENIUS"
wrote:

Hmmm, I was able to "afford" to buy the entire lot of 8-track
replacement motors, that you were quacking about...what about that,
DOUCHEBOB ? snip

I talked to Steve when I bought the same motors at $5 apiece, the same
ones you're scamming people for at $15 apiece. I wasn't INTERESTED in
having semi-useless JUNK like this cluttering up my house and garage,
like you are, and I surely don't NEED the money. Rag pickers tend to
live in cluttered environments, and I'll have none of it. In fact, my
collection of 8 tracks is becoming a nuisance to me, what with all the
space they consume.
Old May 17th 05, 10:40 PM
StewieGriffin

Sheesh, Noodles, I thought you'd freakin' HATE Savage- he's a very
closeted homo! And no, I won't "lick your boots"- I'm not into kinky
stuff like that. Weirdo.

Old May 18th 05, 05:25 AM

And no, I won't "lick your boots"- I'm not into kinky
stuff like that. Weirdo. snip

Looks like Noodles has yet another "fan"!

It gets worse than boot licking with Noodles. See the archives for
examples of him shoving 8 track cartridges up his ass. HAR!

By the way, Noodles...I see you're getting kicked out of moderated
Google groups left and right because of spamming/scamming! Nice going,
****tard! When you completely run out of places to sell your ****,
it'll be time to head for the mental hospital and all those nice pills
they give you.

Old May 18th 05, 10:56 AM
DoucheBob Scarredbutthole-Mr.Roflmao !

roflmao ! roflmao !

I'm DoucheBob Scarredbutthole

aka Bob Scarborough, king of the o-dildow-scope

Old May 18th 05, 11:00 AM
DoucheBob Scarredbutthole-Mr.Roflmao !

roflmao- roflmao- bob scarborough, king of the o-dildow-scope

deaf old man !!

roflmao-roflmao !!

Old May 18th 05, 03:56 PM
DeserTBoB

On 18 May 2005 02:56:13 -0700, "DoucheBob Scarredbutthole-Mr.Roflmao
!" wrote:

roflmao ! roflmao !

I'm DoucheBob Scarredbutthole

aka Bob Scarborough, king of the o-dildow-scope snip

They're coming to take him away, ha ha...
They're coming to take him away, ho ho hee hee ha ha
To the FUNNY FARM
Where life is BEAUTIFUL ALL the TIME!
Old May 20th 05, 12:31 PM
Bob Scarborough

yes, I'm deaf, sickly, and haven't been laid in 60 years. Here's my
name and address, and phone number- send a warm body, doesn't even have

to be human, me so horny, suckie-****y please ! I'll pay with my
dwindling pathetic union pension.

Robert Scarborough
3061 Kaylyn St.
Lancaster, CA 93535-4917
United States

1-661-946-2428

Old May 21st 05, 04:06 AM
StewieGriffin

Jesus tap-dancing Christ! You're publishing peoples' personal
information on the internet without their concent. I wonder just how
legal THAT is.

Old May 21st 05, 04:43 AM
Bob Scarborough

wow, you should work for the FBI, you're a legend in your own mind !

Old May 21st 05, 09:30 AM
DeserTBoB

On 20 May 2005 20:43:08 -0700, "Bob Scarborough"
wrote:

wow, you should work for the FBI, you're a legend in your own mind ! snip

More projection. See how predictable he is?

dB