"the animal" becomes "flotation device"-HOMELAND SECURITY notified

Old November 25th 04, 12:19 AM
trippin28track

Default "the animal" becomes "flotation device"-HOMELAND SECURITY notified

Notice how this guy flips and flops once we're onto him. he just
changed back to "flotation device" today, a name he has not used in a
long time. I ask anyone to go back in his posting history, link
below, you'll see posts from Glasgow, France, Berlin, Canada. And
you'll even see posts in German language. Take the time, link below.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ng%40dong.com+

I've sent the entire deal to Homeland Security. When those boys get
back from Thanksgiving Dinner, they'll read it, and forward notice to
the CIA and FBI. They'll read all the posting history for "animal"
(now already "flotation device") and "fatboy". In short time, this
guy's history will be on George W.'s desk, in his daily terrorism
report.

We know what he'll do...all the ISP's that posted for this guy will be
leaned on, until they find out who he is, where he lives, and what he
is actually up to.

This fella will wake up in France one day, and the officials there
will slap the cuffs on him and "deport" him over here, for
"questioning". Just like all the rest of them we got down in Cuba
now.

perhaps fatboy will end up as part of the military Psy-Ops experiments
at Guantanamo Bay ?? Or maybe he'll just get rubbed out...after all,
we are KILLING terrorists, and asking questions later...

Flip back through "animals" posts, he posts from Canada, the UK,
France, Germany, now his header has "berlin" in it.

Adolph= "Ich bin Berliner", eh ??

Either that, or he's a immigrant from EURABIA. (lol)

"W" don't killfile, he will just "kill"...wouldn't surprise me if
"fatboy" was a friggin' Al Queda operative...

Why ??

1. he never gave a real name.

2. he posts from numerous foreign ISP's, from 4 different countries I
count

3. he never bought or sold a single 8-track item to anyone.

4. we may fight amongst ourselves here on a regular basis, but at
least we're AMERICANS. We all know I'm from Pa, D-Bob is from Arizona,
Gibson and Evans are from Texas, Winnard and Dan J. are from Oklahoma,
and so forth. Hell, I've bougth goods and services from Gibson and
Jobin, and Evans forwarded me a motor for my deck indirectly.

but this "animal" and "fatboy" guy is a FOREIGN SCUMBAG who lives on
the net, and has nothing to do with 8-tracks- and travels
"mysteriously" from country to country...yet he frequents an 8-track
site ?? hmmm....

5. the guy shows extreme left-wing anti-American attitudes. I believe
he's some kind of international left-wing liberal gay rights
extremist.

NUKE 'EM !!
Old November 25th 04, 12:53 AM
8 tracker from hell

--
It's a shame Linux has such difficulty running some of the more popular
Windows applications: Nimda, CodeRed, Klez, WPA, Swen, SoBig, ILOVEYOU,

Windows was created to keep idiots away from Unix.
Old November 25th 04, 01:34 AM
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:53:44 -0500, 8 tracker from hell
wrote:

trippin28track wrote:

5. the guy shows extreme left-wing anti-American attitudes. I believe
he's some kind of international left-wing liberal gay rights
extremist.

NUKE 'EM !! snip

Translation: Noodles secretly wants it up the ass.

dB
Old November 25th 04, 05:06 AM
Bluemuse

Man, the things I miss when I killfile! Okay, now which one of you guys passed
Charlie some blotter?

--Bob Farace

"I only believe in fire." --Anais Nin
Old November 25th 04, 02:00 PM
trippin28track

(trippin28track) wrote in message . com...
Notice how this guy flips and flops once we're onto him. he just
changed back to "flotation device" today, a name he has not used in a
long time. I ask anyone to go back in his posting history, link
below, you'll see posts from Glasgow, France, Berlin, Canada. And
you'll even see posts in German language. Take the time, link below.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ng%40dong.com+

added bonus- look at the newsgroups he frequents at top of page, when
you click on that link above, one says football liverpool- the guy is
a foreign scumbag

ain't that right, my limey kraut friend ?

ever hear of General Curtis LeMay ?? He showed you guys a thing or
two...HAHAHAHA !!