Old March 3rd 04, 02:36 AM
Dale Hallmark

"John Carney" wrote in message
"Harv" wrote in message
news
If you got one, enjoy it. They are now officially sold out and won't be
getting any more.

http://www.eurocollections.com/catal...95&product=994

Scroll to the bottom of the page.. just sold out today..

The Royal Scandinavian Mint in Utah sold out a couple weeks ago..

This leaves eBay as the only widely-available source to buy and sell

these,
and other Euro dealers in Europe who are already charging US$100.00 plus

per
coin, such as http://www.muntplaats.nl

Harv

Thanks to Harv's heads up, I have one sitting right here. I have to say

also that
Eurocollections is a great outfit to deal with. I ordered the coin last

Tuesday or
Wednesday and it was in my mailbox on Saturday morning.

--
John

I have speant a few hundred with Eurocollections and was pleased with the
service
and merchandise. They have sum mo stuff I want too iffin I ever gets any
mo money!

Dale