Old July 4th 16, 03:27 PM
Bsplit Bsplit is offline
Junior Member

Default Rockola 464 record rack not rotating

I just returned a rockola 464 to service after setting in my garage for a couple of years. I played about 50 records, and everything went well. Now, for some reason, when I select a record, the device to the right of the turntable changes position and the turntable turns, but it will not pick up a record.

The record rack to the left of the turntable is not rotating ....I think that might be the problem.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks,
Jim