Old September 23rd 13, 09:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default Michel colors

Terry--thanks. That was my guess also.

Yes, the color guide has all of the colors mentioned, and for most colors has five gradations, pale, bright, medium, normal, and dark.

Stan

Hmmm, can't find a way to reply to you. My screen seems to only allow me to reply to the original posting. I guess I need updating on Usenet!

On Monday, September 23, 2013 1:06:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Can a 1992 Michel color guide (farbenfuhrer) be used with a 2003 Deutschland Spezial catalog?

My Michel color guide was published in 1992. My current Michel Deutschland Spezial was published in 2003. (It is the 1840-1945 version.)

In my library is a 1995 Deutschland Spezial, in which colors are sometimes quite different from those given in the 2003.

Which set of catalog colors should I be using with the 1992 color guide?