Old April 14th 21, 11:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Jukebox Enthusiasts, Collecting.......

On 2021/04/14 12:22 p.m., Ronald Miller wrote:
Nope, John,

I just posted this, this morning, 4/14/2021.

I think this posting is a bit delayed, from perhaps the early 1990s.

John :-#(#

My point was, the manufacturers you listed are all gone. I think only
Rockola and Sound Leisure (UK) are making anything remotely jukeboxish
right now.

Market appears to be shrinking as people who knew jukeboxes age out and
fewer young folks are interested in them.

Spare parts companies for jukeboxes are either folding up (Victory
Glass, A1, Durfee Coin) or cutting back likethe folks in the Netherlands.

I'd say jukeboxes are fun, and a fine investment, but the market is
currently shrinking...

We are still quite active in jukeboxes, but it been a smaller part of
our business for many years, not the main component as it was in the 70s
and 80s.

Things could change - some film or TV show which features a jukebox
could become the next in thing and, like Happy Days, start a new
generation off into Jukeland!

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com