Old March 23rd 21, 02:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tony Miklos[_3_]

Default Wurlitzer 3700 era parts needed for a 1050

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 9:04:45 PM UTC-4, Idlehands wrote:
On 22/03/2021 6:48 p.m., Tony wrote:
On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 8:02:17 AM UTC-4, Ronald Miller wrote:
Hey, Tony.................. I'd like to ask you about my Wurlitzer 1050, (Sonata), box because I know
you have worked on a few in the past:

My box keeps repeating the "B" side of every record. When a B side is placed on the turntable, I can
see a coil armature energizing in an attempt to push the pin back down, (underneath the record
carousel), but when it hits the actuator, (which hits the selection pin), the other side of the actuator
appears to begin to slip out of its housing and the pin doesn't get pushed back down. I don't see any
way this actuator gets housed. It looks like a 2-inch long flat piece of metal approx 1/4 inch wide
and gets struck by a coil that gets energized when the B-side gets placed on the turntable. I can
see it happening when I get on my knees and watch by peeking underneath the carousel of records.
How does and where does this piece attach to it's housing?

Thanks for any help you can offer me! John, if you have any answers, I'm all ears. I already have the
manual, but, (as usual), this area is not covered, only a parts number is given.

Ron Miller

Can someone tell me if this post shows up (test 3)
Tony Miklos

I can see it.

--

Thank You. I need to figure out how to make this work through Thunderbird and not googles website.