Old September 24th 20, 06:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default ROWE AMI CD 100C ERRORE 05-63

On 2020/09/24 9:52 a.m., gianpiero romano wrote:
Il giorno giovedì 24 settembre 2020 alle 17:12:30 UTC+2 Ken Layton ha scritto:
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 1:55:35 PM UTC-7, wrote:
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, I WOULD LIKE A HELP FOR MY ROWE AMI CD 100C.
THE ERROR BOARD LED TURNS ON AND THE CD SPINS WITHOUT STOPPING AND CHECKING THE KEYBOARD ON THE DISPLAY IT GIVES ME ERROR 05-63 01. I APOLOGIZE IF THERE ARE SOME WRITING ERRORS BUT I AM USING THE TRANSLATOR.
THANKS TO WHO CAN HELP ME

Error 05-63 means the mechanism lost communication either between the mechanism control board and the cd player or between the mechanism control board and the central control computer board. Check for tarnished connectors.

Hi thank you for the advice Ken Layton I will try to pass a flux for contacts on the connectors .... can I keep in touch with you for some more advice?
Greetings from Rome.

Hi Gianpiero,

Not sure what you mean by "I will try to pass a flux for contacts on the
connectors ". What I would recommend is that you try to polish the pins
or PCB traces for the connectors using a very mild abrasive that won't
damage the gold flashing. Also, watch out for static electricity when
polishing any PCB connectors!

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com