Old November 13th 12, 04:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Willow Arune[_3_]

Default Primo Levi, If This Is A Man

I have fretted over the same issue, until I came to a simple conclusion.

I love being surrounded by my books and yes, my partner and I have too many.. I did sell off several collections - the Foresters are now with the University of Texas, the theme collection with the Universities of Chicago and Illinois. With the remainder, perhaps several thousand, I decided simply not to worry. If my partner goes first, her books to her four daughters if wanted, if not to UNBC. If I go, my partner and her daughters can keep what they wish and the balance to UNBC. I do not need the money and would rather enjoy the lot as I presently do until my end...

I have so enjoyed my return to university that it seemed a good idea to simply pass them on to a library where they could be used and enjoyed. Perhaps they do not need signed copies, but why not?

Willow