Old June 26th 14, 08:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Gaurav Savant

Default Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, 1st edition

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:38:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:23:47 AM UTC-4, Gaurav Savant wrote:

I am looking for a 1st edition Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, does anyone know where I might find one.

General google searches have turned up false positives (on Powell's, Alibris etc..)

Tried eBay? Good sellers often include multiple images, so you can verify the edition/printing.

Yeah, searched ebay as well. No luck!! this book is turning out to be a pain to find.

Thanks!!