Old September 4th 04, 07:59 PM
Larry W

Default ROBERT CHAMBER Solution?

"Mike Kirouac" wrote in message
news:F8HQc.24096$Oi.17505@fed1read04...
New to this. I've watch the show and compared prices to the current Red
Book. And it does not seem like good deals. But he talks about the latest
catalogs and says they are a good deal.

Is he full of BS or is it a fair deal?

Mike

We need to understand that the bulk of SAH customers are those that don't
want to take the time to "shop around," let alone research what are truly
"honest values." Coupled together with the compulsive buying factor, many of
those that don't have time to research and compare, also don't have the time
to go through the hassle of repackaging and driving across town to UPS
terminal to return and item that they little about or find it isn't "too"
disappointing. SAH customers are paying dearly for this lazy boy chair
convenience. Lots of people have the disposable income to satisfy these
instant whims.

I stopped counting at 12 the blatant lies I caught ROBERT CHAMBERS in. Also
I stopped confronting with him with email after sending him 3 that he never
responded to.

The best thing to do is listen and DOCUMENT EVERYTHING CAREFULLY. We could
even act together collectively and form a new newsgroup for that specific
purouse. A good old VCR and copies of email complaints you send are an
important tool when presenting genuine compaints of fraud and
misrepresentation to you state Attorney General. If ay state orders SAH to
stop operations in that state, I'll bet SAH and ROBERT CHAMBERS.

Larry