Old March 15th 21, 11:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default ROWE AMI CD 100-C Display Power Issue

On 2021/03/15 3:19 p.m., MARISSA DOVE wrote:
Yea, it's definitely back in normal mode.

It's strange, it's almost like I blew a fuse or the power to just that one area was cut off.

Everything else is working properly.

Unfortunately, I don't have any manuals.

We make reprints of the original manuals for around $35US, and there are
two manuals for this machine - if you want to provide me with your
postal code and country I can get you a shipping quote...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com