Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gianpiero romano
Forum: Juke Boxes October 17th 20, 10:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By gianpiero romano
ERROR INFORMATION 05-63 ROWE AMI CD100

hi I wanted to inform you that the problem has been solved on error 05-63 01
Then selecting the cd number did not start the basket, but the cd started spinning incorrectly, the board error light on...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 12th 20, 02:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By gianpiero romano
error 05-63 rowe ami cd100

Hello I wanted to thank you for the advice, I solved it by cleaning the connections of the power supply that had oxidized, now my little gem works again thanks to you.
Forum: Juke Boxes September 24th 20, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By gianpiero romano
ROWE AMI CD 100C ERRORE 05-63

Il giorno giovedì 24 settembre 2020 alle 17:12:30 UTC+2 Ken Layton ha scritto:
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 1:55:35 PM UTC-7, wrote:
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, I WOULD...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 23rd 20, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By gianpiero romano
ROWE AMI CD 100C ERRORE 05-63

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, I WOULD LIKE A HELP FOR MY ROWE AMI CD 100C.
THE ERROR BOARD LED TURNS ON AND THE CD SPINS WITHOUT STOPPING AND CHECKING THE KEYBOARD ON THE DISPLAY IT GIVES ME ERROR 05-63...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4