Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ctsteps5
Forum: Juke Boxes December 30th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By ctsteps5
Modern Amp installation

On Dec 30, 11:29*am, Ken Layton wrote:
Make and model of the jukebox in question?

Rowe/Ami R-83 Clairmont

marty
Forum: Juke Boxes December 30th 08, 01:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By ctsteps5
Modern Amp installation

Is it possible to install a modern stereo amp to replace the old amp?
I am talking aout one you would use to drive your home stereo?

Marty
Forum: Juke Boxes December 6th 08, 05:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By ctsteps5
Leave on Jukebox

is it ok to just leave it on? of should I turn it off when not in
use?

marty
Forum: Juke Boxes November 4th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By ctsteps5
R-83 sound issue

On Nov 3, 2:37*pm, John Robertson wrote:
ctsteps5 wrote:
On Nov 3, 7:03 am, kreed wrote:
On Nov 2, 10:29 pm, ctsteps5 ...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 3rd 08, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By ctsteps5
R-83 sound issue

On Nov 3, 7:03*am, kreed wrote:
On Nov 2, 10:29*pm, ctsteps5 wrote:

right channel, speaker will hiss but no music?? *Needle?

marty

To...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 2nd 08, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By ctsteps5
R-83 sound issue

right channel, speaker will hiss but no music?? Needle?

marty
Forum: Juke Boxes October 31st 08, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By ctsteps5
Bulbs

On Oct 30, 6:54*pm, Ken Layton wrote:
Sounds like an F18T8-26.

yep, got one from a local guy, pamniced for a minute, nothing at Lowes
or Depot. thanks for the help

Forum: Juke Boxes October 31st 08, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By ctsteps5
Thanks everyone,,,one more question

My R-83 is now working, records are on their way, and It sounds
great. Question, can I keep the selector logic on test in order to
get free play? seems to be working fine that way. Need...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 27th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By ctsteps5
Bulbs

need a T8 19W 26 inch bulb, any ideas?

marty
Forum: Juke Boxes October 21st 08, 06:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By ctsteps5
Looking for a Key

Looking for a Rowe/AMI key C256

Id hate to ruin the juke drilling it out

and i remember that most jukes were keyed alike

marty
Forum: Juke Boxes October 20th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By ctsteps5
New soon to be jukebox owner

On Oct 19, 9:51*pm, Oldtimejuker wrote:
On Oct 19, 8:58 am, ctsteps5 wrote:

picking up a AMI/Rowe r-83 not working of course. *but, where is the
Forum: Juke Boxes October 19th 08, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By ctsteps5
New soon to be jukebox owner

picking up a AMI/Rowe r-83 not working of course. but, where is the
challenge if it was working. so I will have a lots of questions.
first one, I have. owner says when a record plays it either...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 16th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By ctsteps5
Rowe MM-5

might be getting into one of these real soon. here is the issue, it
goes around searching for the record but will not pick it up.. sound
like something an olp pinball guy can fix?? whit your...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13