Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.52 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes May 15th 10, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FS:SeeBurg jukes

On May 15, 1:48*pm, "
wrote:
I have 2 Seeburg jukeboxes.
LS1$85.00 and a LPC1-BR $92.00
Here is a link for the pix. Northern, IL.

Forum: Juke Boxes May 15th 10, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FS:SeeBurg jukes

I have 2 Seeburg jukeboxes.
LS1$85.00 and a LPC1-BR $92.00
Here is a link for the pix. Northern, IL.

http://tinyurl.com/2vwsrb5
Forum: Juke Boxes September 7th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FF Rowe cd carriage.

On Sep 7, 9:45*am, "
wrote:
I have a Rowe jukebox carriage without a cpu, mech, or player. It has
all other items on it. No charge for pick up....
Forum: Juke Boxes September 7th 09, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FF Rowe cd carriage.

I have a Rowe jukebox carriage without a cpu, mech, or player. It has
all other items on it. No charge for pick up. Could bring with me to
the Pinball Expo in Oct or lonterm ...the Chicagoland show...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 10th 09, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
FS or FT Rockola 1454

On Aug 8, 11:41*am, Captain Neo wrote:
I have a decent 1454 for sale or trade. *Looks great. *I have two amps
for it. *The original and an AMI 445 (might be called 455)...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 17th 09, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
QS:Seeburg juke

Looking at picking up a Jukebox and need some help in deciding on it.
Let's assume not working/rough shape and I only got one picture of the
front. See photo hehttp://tinyurl.com/mn8cua Let me...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 19th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS:page units

I have 3 page units that fit Rowe cd boxes like 100 -A - B C, D,
Located in Northern, IL. Looking @ $28.00 each.
They have the motor and pages, plastic shroud and such. Let me know
soon!!

Thank you!
Forum: Juke Boxes November 15th 08, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Mars bill acceptors

I have 1 Mars series 2000 2411 U5 110vac no flashport working/
cleaned. $70.00

1 Mars Series 2000 2411 U5 115vac with flash and updated for new
fives. cleaned/tested. $95.00

Will ship in the...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 7th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Rowe page units

I have 3 page units that fit Rowe cd boxes like 100 -A - B C, D,
Located in Northern, IL. Looking @ $33.00 each.
They have the motor and pages, plastic shroud and such. Let me know. I
could bring to...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 17th 08, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Help replacing side lamps on NSM Performer wall mount

On Apr 17, 6:04*am, Tim Iskander wrote:
I just got an NSM Performer wall mount CD juke and I'm having a devil
of a time
tyring to figure out how to change the bulbs up...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 17th 08, 01:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: Seeburg LS 325

On Apr 16, 8:46*pm, Tony Miller wrote:
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:57:06 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I think you're saying that it won't...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 17th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: Seeburg LS 325

On Apr 16, 8:46*pm, Tony Miller wrote:
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:57:06 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I think you're saying that it won't...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 08, 02:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: Seeburg LS 325

I am slowly but surely getting jukeboxes down. I have been reading
Harold Hagens 1st Seeburg ref book.
What I have is this LS 325 will not move (scan) left or right. I can
make it grab a record and...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 14th 08, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Rowe cd100 c,d, or e wiring harness

Looking for a complete wiring harness from a Rowe juke box cd100 C, D
or E model. I do not need the whole box, unless say a deal I could
not refuse came along. Let me know.
Chicagoland area.

Thank...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 10th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Tech no volume contol

On Feb 10, 2:30*pm, "news" wrote:
is the volume control on a separated cable? ( not directly on the
amplifier? )
*if that is so the connection of the volume control is not...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 10th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Tech no volume contol

My Ami MM1 is stuck on at full volume. I reseated all the tubes and
connections, but no luck. What else can I check for?
Thank you
Forum: Juke Boxes October 21st 07, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg stero console

On Oct 20, 9:08 pm, (Ken G.) wrote:
I am working on an LPC-1 right now and got it all working ( accept
selection E1 )

I have found with any old jukebox it is important to...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 20th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg stero console

I have a Seeburg stereo console model #LPC-1 R 1963.

I still am a little new to jukes in general, and was looking for more
info on this box. Right now it is not working. I think the credit...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 27th 06, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS:Page units

These are for Rowe 100, a,b,c style. Have motor and pages, shroud whole
assembly basically on them. Located in Northern, IL. $19.00 each Let me
know. Prefer pick up.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 29th 06, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS:JukeBox

I have a Rock Ola cd jukebox model #5500X 100 slot. It is not fully
working. It plays some songs but not what you pick. Key pad has some
issues. $199.00 Takes it. Size is about that of a stove. Let...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20