CollectingBanter

-   Worldwide Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Canada and Germany Used and New For Auction (100% Satisfaction Guarantee) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=216453)

Peter D June 1st 07 04:13 PM

Canada and Germany Used and New For Auction (100% Satisfaction Guarantee)

I am starting to auction of a very large German and Canada collection.
Please see my link for items:
http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZpeterd999QQhtZ-1

jean charles June 11th 07 02:24 PM

Canada and Germany Used and New For Auction (100% Satisfaction Guarantee)

..

Peter D June 11th 07 04:15 PM

Canada and Germany Used and New For Auction (100% Satisfaction Guarantee)

"jean charles" wrote in message
.

All I read was the period, above. Did you have a question?
Thanks