CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Anyone Needing '92- Comic, Artist, Star Wars etc.. sets inserts (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=250732)

Barry & Nikki June 12th 08 12:49 AM

Anyone Needing '92- Comic, Artist, Star Wars etc.. sets inserts

If you need anything from about 1991-1995 like Boris, Rowena, Am. Vintage
Cycles, Harley, Hooters Girls, Beyond Bizzare, Mustang cards, Star Wars,
Speed Racer Desert Storm, Adventures in fantasy, Comic Ball, yada yada
yada.... I have many different complete sets, Insert sets, single inserts,
and single cards available. I'm open to offers being I would love to just
get this out of storage so it never winds up in my new house.

Email me DIRECTLY and I can send you to my website if you are interested in
looking at what I have to offer. I am also open to trades of car audio
related parts, small electronics or large?? or???? Just no more collector
card related stuff.