CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Experiment - The Asia Pacific Exhibitors: Critique of on line Exponet exhibit (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=240705)

Bret January 22nd 08 02:33 PM

exhibit (english): http://www.japhila.cz/pdf/NAPE_critique_cernik.pdf
Exhibit here (english): http://www.japhila.cz/hof/0001/index0001a.htm
International on line philatelic exhibit (english): http://www.exponet.info/

Terry Reedy January 23rd 08 05:00 AM

"Bret" wrote in message
| Experiment - The Asia Pacific Exhibitors: Critique of on line Exponet
| exhibit (english): http://www.japhila.cz/pdf/NAPE_critique_cernik.pdf
| Exhibit here (english): http://www.japhila.cz/hof/0001/index0001a.htm
| International on line philatelic exhibit (english):
http://www.exponet.info/

Thank you for posting this. I am an intermediate collector, have viewed
various exponet exhibits, felt a bit lost in this one, but did not know
why. So I agreed with the citique about the 'story line' being unclear.