CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, 1st edition (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322927)

[email protected] June 24th 14 03:23 PM

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, 1st edition

I am looking for a 1st edition Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, does anyone know where I might find one.
General google searches have turned up false positives (on Powell's, Alibris etc..)

Thanks

[email protected] June 26th 14 02:38 AM

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:23:47 AM UTC-4, Gaurav Savant wrote:
I am looking for a 1st edition Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, does anyone know where I might find one.

General google searches have turned up false positives (on Powell's, Alibris etc..)

Tried eBay? Good sellers often include multiple images, so you can verify the edition/printing.

Gaurav Savant June 26th 14 08:04 PM

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:38:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:23:47 AM UTC-4, Gaurav Savant wrote:

I am looking for a 1st edition Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, does anyone know where I might find one.

General google searches have turned up false positives (on Powell's, Alibris etc..)

Tried eBay? Good sellers often include multiple images, so you can verify the edition/printing.

Yeah, searched ebay as well. No luck!! this book is turning out to be a pain to find.

Thanks!!

[email protected] June 27th 14 11:53 PM

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, 1st edition

Well, you never know where and when something you want will turn up. I just scored a short story collection by British thriller writer Dennis Wheatley that I'd been hunting for at least seven years!