CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ROWE AMI CD 100-C Display Power Issue (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=325841)

MARISSA DOVE March 15th 21 09:55 PM

ROWE AMI CD 100-C Display Power Issue

I recently purchased a ROWE AMI CD 100-C jukebox. All was working perfectly until I attempted to remove 70% of the CDs. Now, when I turn the machine back on, I have no power on the display panel, and no control over the buttons or page turner.

John Robertson March 15th 21 10:03 PM

On 2021/03/15 2:55 p.m., MARISSA DOVE wrote:
I recently purchased a ROWE AMI CD 100-C jukebox. All was working perfectly until I attempted to remove 70% of the CDs. Now, when I turn the machine back on, I have no power on the display panel, and no control over the buttons or page turner.

Hi Marissa,

Make sure the front door is fully latched down. It may be that it isn't
pressing on the Service Switch witch is located on the inside of the
cabinet down about a foot or so from the hinge - the door presses
against this and allows the machine to operate normally, rather than be
in the Service position where it is waiting for the operator to do things...

If you don't have the manual I recommend getting one and it covers the
operator/service switch there.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

MARISSA DOVE March 15th 21 10:19 PM

ROWE AMI CD 100-C Display Power Issue

Yea, it's definitely back in normal mode.

It's strange, it's almost like I blew a fuse or the power to just that one area was cut off.

Everything else is working properly.

Unfortunately, I don't have any manuals. :(

John Robertson March 15th 21 11:27 PM

On 2021/03/15 3:19 p.m., MARISSA DOVE wrote:
Yea, it's definitely back in normal mode.

It's strange, it's almost like I blew a fuse or the power to just that one area was cut off.

Everything else is working properly.

Unfortunately, I don't have any manuals. :(

We make reprints of the original manuals for around $35US, and there are
two manuals for this machine - if you want to provide me with your
postal code and country I can get you a shipping quote...