Smokers, I want state cigarette tax stamps

Old October 11th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Art

Default Smokers, I want state cigarette tax stamps

Hi,

I collect the state tax stamps from cigarette packs. Will trade large
used US commemoratives for small lots or will buy large accumulations,
Please contact off line at .
Art 50 years life APS member
Old October 11th 10, 01:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Art

On Oct 10, 7:26*pm, Art wrote:
Hi,

I collect the state tax stamps from cigarette packs. Will trade large
used US commemoratives for small lots or will buy large accumulations,
Please contact off line at .
Art 50 years life APS member

The full email address is

Old October 11th 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Art

On Oct 11, 8:52*am, Art wrote:
On Oct 10, 7:26*pm, Art wrote:

Hi,

I collect the state tax stamps from cigarette packs. Will trade large
used US commemoratives for small lots or will buy large accumulations,
Please contact off line at .
Art 50 years life APS member

The full email address is

The part after revs. is perfins
Art from a smoke free house since my son and his wife bought a house
about 22 years ago.

Smokers Art Marketplace 2 September 9th 10 02:10 PM
US Smokers Art Marketplace 0 May 7th 10 01:50 PM
Dealers Can Help Lick Tax Issues for Stamps, Coins Arizona Coin Collector Coins 4 December 13th 08 05:28 PM
FA:Silver and etched glass smokers set Tcraddoc1064 General 0 April 14th 04 08:35 PM
State duck stamps and hunting permit stamps Paul Marketplace 0 November 24th 03 05:23 AM