NHL'ers perhaps the best autograph night EVER

Old June 20th 08, 06:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KC

Default NHL'ers perhaps the best autograph night EVER

Tonight we had a double whammy, from 5-6 Jarret Stoll of the EDmonton Oilers
signed for people outside a local Boston Pizza. 12 or so guys from NHL
signed whatever was put in their face. Scott Hartnell (Flyers) was the
first guy, the 2 in front of us had no idea who he was, did not ask him to
sign anything and said "Who are you?" He replied his name and that he
played for the Fylers. I had the perfect moment. I was standing behind
him, held up my Fyler Jersey and he smiled...I said just for you Scott. he
spend a little more time with me, signed my jersey, personalized it and I
got a cool pic with him. My wife got that ccm helmet signed and when we got
to Stoll, he laughed and said that looks like my helmet! A few of the guys
said that helmet is going to look pretty cool. I got really cool pics of
most of them including Stoll. WE then raced 45 mins north to Robyn Regehr
charity supper. If was very low keyed, a great supper, got Calgary Flames
Jerseys signed and 2 cool pics with him.

Old June 28th 08, 01:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
DougzInBoston

On Jun 20, 1:37*am, "KC" wrote:
[...]

I used to send in to hockey teams all the time and NEVER got anything
back. The only time I got autographs is when I went to the Bruins
Wives Carnival. Good grab!