I Have A 1902 Liberty Head Nickel.

Old December 27th 09, 11:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
weheardthenews

Default I Have A 1902 Liberty Head Nickel.

Where's my million dollars?

(Will settle for $100,000.)
Old December 28th 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

weheardthenews wrote:
Where's my million dollars?

(Will settle for $100,000.)

It's in a bank in the middle of Beverly Hills, in somebody else's name.

James

Old December 30th 09, 05:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Coinenthusiast

My, My James - you are really digging into the past.

Was that the only real hit by the Gatlin Brothers.

Best regards

Dan

Old December 30th 09, 08:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Coinenthusiast wrote:
My, My James - you are really digging into the past.

Was that the only real hit by the Gatlin Brothers.

Well, no, but you caught me unable to come up with another title, so I
cheated and looked them up. Other than "Broken Lady", which I do remember,
the rest of the songs listed on a "16 greatest hits" compilation rang no
bells whatsoever. And I'm getting to the point where I have an awful lot of
"past" to dig into! 8)

James the Elder

Old December 30th 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
weheardthenews

On Dec 29, 9:54�pm, Coinenthusiast wrote:
My, My James - you are really digging into the past.

Was that the only real hit by the Gatlin Brothers.

Best regards

Dan

Wasn't aware that the Gatlin Brothers had any hits.

wrote:

weheardthenews wrote:
Where's my million dollars?

(Will settle for $100,000.)

It's in a bank in the middle of Beverly Hills, in somebody else's name.

James- Hide quoted text -

Old December 30th 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

weheardthenews wrote:
On Dec 29, 9:54?pm, Coinenthusiast wrote:
My, My James - you are really digging into the past.

Was that the only real hit by the Gatlin Brothers.

Best regards

Dan

Wasn't aware that the Gatlin Brothers had any hits.

And yet you call yourself "weheardthenews"?

James

Old December 31st 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Dec 30, 6:39�pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
weheardthenews wrote:
On Dec 29, 9:54?pm, Coinenthusiast wrote:
My, My James - you are really digging into the past.

Was that the only real hit by the Gatlin Brothers.

Best regards

Dan

Wasn't aware that the Gatlin Brothers had any hits.

And yet you call yourself "weheardthenews"?

James

Today? Oh, boy.

Jerry (Yes, I know the songs.)
Old December 31st 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

On Dec 30, 9:18*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:

Today? *Oh, boy.

Jerry (Yes, I know the songs.)

Now we know how many holes it takes to fill Albert Hall.

Jud A Hole 8-)
HNY

Old December 31st 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
weheardthenews

On Dec 30, 3:39�pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
weheardthenews wrote:
On Dec 29, 9:54?pm, Coinenthusiast wrote:
My, My James - you are really digging into the past.

Was that the only real hit by the Gatlin Brothers.

Best regards

Dan

Wasn't aware that the Gatlin Brothers had any hits.

And yet you call yourself "weheardthenews"?

James

Alright, how 'bout 'Elvira' as one of their hits?
Old January 1st 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

weheardthenews wrote:
On Dec 29, 9:54?pm, Coinenthusiast wrote:
My, My James - you are really digging into the past.

Was that the only real hit by the Gatlin Brothers.

Best regards

Dan

Wasn't aware that the Gatlin Brothers had any hits.

And yet you call yourself "weheardthenews"?

James

Alright, how 'bout 'Elvira' as one of their hits?

Nope, it would be these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdFghZmdwXk

James the Hillbilly
'oom-boppa-oom-boppa-oom-boppa-mow-mow'