Eating coins is dangerous

Old November 5th 03, 02:45 AM
Grandpa

Ric Burney wrote:

(Stan J. Lefosi) wrote in message . com...

I ate some coins and got serious colon-problems, I could not stop
farting.

In the moring, my house was so full of methane, that by turning on the
light, I created a huge explosion and everything is destroyed now.

So donīt eat coins !

If you eat anything larger than a half dollar, you get to repair your
toilet the next day 8-0

If you're crapping things the diameter of a half dollar then the toilet
isn't all that'll need repairG.

Old November 5th 03, 10:13 PM
Craton

MorganCoin1 wrote:

Ric Burney wrote:

(Stan J. Lefosi) wrote in message

.com...

I ate some coins and got serious colon-problems, I could not stop
farting.

In the moring, my house was so full of methane, that by turning on the
light, I created a huge explosion and everything is destroyed now.

So donīt eat coins !

If you eat anything larger than a half dollar, you get to repair your
toilet the next day 8-0

If you're crapping things the diameter of a half dollar then the toilet
isn't all that'll need repairG.

Tim, you passing silver halves over there? Whoa! There was the goose that laid
the golden egg, and now: Timmy!
(and the Lords of the Underworld) [as if anyone will get that reference]

Come on Tim! Just one more roll and you can go to sleep. Did I say roll? No, a
bag... just one more bag and you can sleep a whole half an hour... (I won't
even set the clock ahead this time.. really) Ok, I will 'sweeten' the deal...
Want some preparation H? Just fill the bag... and be glad it isn't a Yap Stone.
8-)

-Sam
'Handling coins with golves only from now on'
--

-Sam

Hokay .... I have known about this video for years. If you have a high
speed connection and about 20min. It may make you laugh:
http://www.error-coins.com/misc/upri...ss_pennies.mpg
It is not porn or x rated but it could be considered R rated I guess.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------
Old November 6th 03, 05:33 AM
A.Gent

"Craton" "\"I DON'T wrote in message

Hokay .... I have known about this video for years. If you have a high
speed connection and about 20min. It may make you laugh:
http://www.error-coins.com/misc/upri...ss_pennies.mpg
It is not porn or x rated but it could be considered R rated I guess.

Oh dear...

(ka-a-a-c-h-h-h-h. spitooie!)

Just as I was having dinner...

Thanx Jason

Old November 6th 03, 05:26 PM
Art O'Connell

Do coins count as minerals or roughage?

--
God Bless!
Art

"Chrysta Wilson" wrote in message
In article d9Tpb.79386$9E1.366118@attbi_s52, davidhope5
@NOSPAM.bresnan.net says...
If you ate a zinc coin, you may fart hyrdogen...

I actually read somewhere that eating Zincolns can be harmful to a small
child if he or she swallows them.

Ah, yes, here's a link:
http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/HQ/01661.html

Also harmful to dogs:
http://www.petfinder.org/journalindex.cgi?
path=/public/animalcare/health/1.34.24.txt

--
Chrysta Wilson

My Collection:
http://www.chrystawilson.com

---

Old November 6th 03, 05:57 PM
Craton

From: "A.Gent"

I have known about this video for years

Is that the guy who shoved thousands of dollars in cents up there then put them
back into circulation?

{quote} "I've been sticking $30 in pennies up my ass daily for the past 11
years ... You handle my ass pennies everyday"

8-0

Coin Saver

Yes it is. I think that the folks who made it were Canadian. Funny
stuff.
Old November 6th 03, 05:58 PM
Craton

From: "A.Gent"

I have known about this video for years

Is that the guy who shoved thousands of dollars in cents up there then put them
back into circulation?

{quote} "I've been sticking $30 in pennies up my ass daily for the past 11
years ... You handle my ass pennies everyday"

8-0

Coin Saver

Just thought about this. Alan, this is one that you certainly should
see. If you don't have a high speed connection, let me know via e-mail
(dump the spam block) and I'll send you a copy. Since you search cents
often, you may get a kick out of it.

Old November 6th 03, 05:59 PM
Coin Saver

Old November 7th 03, 03:05 AM
Paul Robertz

Craton "\"I DON'T wrote in message ...
Just thought about this. Alan, this is one that you certainly should
see. If you don't have a high speed connection, let me know via e-mail
(dump the spam block) and I'll send you a copy. Since you search cents
often, you may get a kick out of it.

Even if you have a dial-up account, here's a video to watch, where one
of us eats the RCC trime.

http://www.thestujoecollection.com/r.../trimeprev.htm

(Scroll down to 2/9/01 and click on "Watch Ed's Trime Movie") Caution:
This diet may cause hair loss or may make Liberty Nickels appear
attractive to you!

US Territories and... Grandpa Coins 29 September 22nd 03 08:11 PM
Coin Talk Needs You Peter T Davis Coins 51 September 16th 03 01:19 AM
Coin grading/authentication services -- periodic post Linda Coins 6 August 8th 03 06:25 AM
Help on telling repro Linda Coins 11 July 30th 03 02:03 AM