Breaking news: Hirsch torpedoes Bush/Cheney/Rice plot

Old August 13th 06, 06:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Breaking news: Hirsch torpedoes Bush/Cheney/Rice plot

In the latest issue of the New Yorker, veteran investigative
journalist Seymour Hirsch once more ferrets out a Bush "secret plot,"
this time that Irsael and Bush/Cheney/Rice KNEW about the now-ongoing
Israeli raid into southern Lebanon months ago, and that Dickhead
Cheney was going to use this as a "model" or "dry run" for his planned
attack on Iran next year. The Bush White House, liars that they are,
deny everything, said Hirsch is a "conspiracy theorist," and the
denials are coming in fast and furious from an obviously scared White
House. Dickhead Cheney must be furious for being ratted out...again!

Remember when Hirsch unearthed the Abu Graib scandal? Same
thing...the Bushies lied, denied, spun and spewed...but then the facts
came out, and Hirsch was 100% right on target...as he usually is. At
least the Nixon creeps were fairly honest. When "Woodstein" started
to poke into the Watergate scandel, the Nixonites (including Pat
Buchanan) would cry "conspiracy wonks" and "left wing plots," as well
as threaten Katie Graham at the Post, but they NEVER, EVER denied that
it wasn't true. As it turns out, "Woodstein" were right...100%. Nixon
was a crminal who at least had the decency to resign.

Get the latest New Yorker and see just how bad the people you (surely
not me!) elected to positions of power are continuing to embark on
foolish, delusional and dangerous adventures to extend their nefarious
power.

DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS IN NOVEMBER!
Old August 13th 06, 06:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods

DeserTBoB wrote:
[...]

Democrats won't help your life- you don't believe in God- so it's no
wonder you suffer as you do. No matter who's in office, you'll still
be driving a 1979 Honda, living into old age with dogs as company, and
divorced with no real kids of your own.

You are going to die a lonely, sad, bitter old man.

Old August 13th 06, 08:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 13 Aug 2006 10:52:31 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

Democrats won't help your life- you don't believe in God- so it's no
wonder you suffer as you do.snip

This, from a nutbag who claims his Fireturd is a "chariot of the gods"
(plural)

No matter who's in office, you'll still
be driving a 1979 Honda snip

I never have, and probably never will, own or drive a 1979 Honda
anything. You have severe memory problems, and suffer from paranoid
delusions.

living into old age with dogs as company, and
divorced with no real kids of your own. snip

My wife's sitting right here. She wants to know: Does having her
account closed make your 1" pecker any bigger?

You think I'm bad? Wait'll SHE gets going on you. You'll never see
it coming, either. You'll pout and cry, "Oh, only if I weren't such a
****head!"

How's the audit coming along? How much do you owe PA and the Feds?
Old August 13th 06, 09:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

of the gods" wrote:

[...]

great- perhaps I'll email her your myspace.com page, where you were
looking for other women as a "female plumbing engineer"...

Old August 13th 06, 10:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 13 Aug 2006 13:47:12 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

great- perhaps I'll email her your myspace.com page, where you were
looking for other women as a "female plumbing engineer"... snip

Go right ahead...see what happens, dickwad. She's already been on it,
and will now leave a nice comment on it just for you! Oh..by the
way...someone left a picture of your girlfriend in my myspace mail
box. Funny!

You have a LOT of enemies, Noodles, and no friends. Why is that?
Old August 14th 06, 01:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Zombie Woof

of the gods" wrote:

[...]

DesertBob is pathetic. Why even take that bait? The guy is obviously a
moron.

Old August 14th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:
You are going to die a lonely, sad, bitter old man.

Like you're living right now?

Warning To those Abusing the News Group Adolphe Menjou Coins 4 January 3rd 06 07:02 PM
Testing Rodney General Discussion 6 November 20th 04 11:36 AM
Breaking News - Prominent Auctioneers Arrested Dave Welsh Coins 7 November 19th 04 03:17 AM
FS: Sunday newspaper comic sections from 1977-1984 John Zimmerman General 0 September 14th 03 12:26 AM
FS: Sunday newspaper comic sections 1977-1984 John Zimmerman General 0 July 13th 03 10:48 PM