FA: Ancients and other items

Old November 7th 03, 12:41 PM

Default FA: Ancients and other items

Greetings,

I have a fairly broad selection of items up for auction, here is what
I have up currently:

PM66 Greek Fraction - Phoenicia - Sharp Lion!

PM66 Nice Soter Megas AE/Billon Tetradrachm

PM66 -MAXIMINIUS - Genio Populi Romani, NICE!

PM66 Caracalla AE28 Serdica Provincial Bronze

PM66 Gordianus III AE27

PM66 Septimius Severus Roman Provincial AE30

PM66 GALLIENUS Antoninianus Good Silvering!

PM66 Histiaia Euboea Tetrobol - Nicer Example --- $1.99 OPENING BID!

PM66 Septimius Severus PACI AETERNAE

PM66 Budget Ant Pius Liberalitas REDUCED!

This includes several items with lowered opening bids, buy it now
prices and reserves and if my buy it now price on a couple items seems
a bit high, the reserve is always substantially lower. Of course if
you must have it . . . you know what you can do. Also, there is some
different modern world stuff if you check out my store. By "modern" I
mean 1700 to present, some of my "modern" world stuff is from the late
1700s to early 20th century.

Cheers,

Jim "polymath66" McGarigle
ANA, ANS