A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

AMI ROWE R-85 "STARWOOD" JUKEBOX

Old March 6th 14, 08:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Sara-Jayne Crawford
external usenet poster

Default AMI ROWE R-85 "STARWOOD" JUKEBOX

Hi there,

I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me out with a problem I've got.

I've recently acquired an AMI Rowe R-85 "Starwood" Jukebox which has been returned to the courier companies storage facility because upon it's delivery yesterday evening to my 1st floor flat we realised that it was too large and too heavy in it's entirety to carry up the stairs, as the courier said, it will just not fit.

So other than having to admit defeat and relist it on eBay, I wanted to know whether this jukebox be dismantled enough to allow easier carrying up the stairs?

I don't know much about it, and do not have the manual.

I would appreciate any help

Thank you Sara-Jayne
Ads
Old March 13th 14, 12:01 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara-Jayne Crawford View Post
Hi there,

I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me out with a problem I've got.

I've recently acquired an AMI Rowe R-85 "Starwood" Jukebox which has been returned to the courier companies storage facility because upon it's delivery yesterday evening to my 1st floor flat we realised that it was too large and too heavy in it's entirety to carry up the stairs, as the courier said, it will just not fit.

So other than having to admit defeat and relist it on eBay, I wanted to know whether this jukebox be dismantled enough to allow easier carrying up the stairs?

I don't know much about it, and do not have the manual.

I would appreciate any help

Thank you Sara-Jayne
Sara-Jayne has managed to get this jukebox into here flat and we havve advised her of measures to dismantle the jukebox in order to lighten the load and reduce some of its size by removing the door and trims.

She has some faults on the jukebox that we are in conversation about.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK