Need help

Old July 20th 03, 08:29 PM
Cherie Smash

Default Need help

I have acquired a very large baseball card collection from my father and I'm
not sure what's in it or what to do with it! Where to start? What to keep?
What's the best way to list them? What's the best program to use? Etc.

Any help that could be offered would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

Old July 21st 03, 11:10 AM

Put those cards aside until you can find someone you can trust. Also buy
a baseball beckett and look up the cards and the condition of them.
Mint,near mint etc. I wish you the best of luck. Thanks Bob

Old July 22nd 03, 01:38 PM
Cherie Smash

wrote in message
Put those cards aside until you can find someone you can trust. Also buy
a baseball beckett and look up the cards and the condition of them.
Mint,near mint etc. I wish you the best of luck. Thanks Bob

Thanks for the advice. The problem is I don't know anyone here (just moved
here 3 months ago) except for a few relatives and they don't know anything.
I've searched the web for help but there are MILLIONS of baseball sites and
no one is willing to give up advice or even the simple way of listing them
on the computer.

Old July 23rd 03, 02:37 AM
PhillPhan's Cards

I use a program callled Card Collector, it already has most of the major
card sets listed, it used to be made by Able Soft, but I think they ave sold
it - do a search on google for "card Collector" sports cards tracking
software
"Cherie Smash" wrote in message

"g" wrote in message
et...

"Cherie Smash" wrote in message
I have acquired a very large baseball card collection from my father

and
I'm
not sure what's in it or what to do with it! Where to start? What to

keep?
What's the best way to list them? What's the best program to use? Etc.

Any help that could be offered would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

GIVE THEM TO ME.

uh huh sure...lol

Old July 24th 03, 07:17 PM
Cherie Smash

my search has ended, my husband just finished making me a program for the
cards. thanks for your suggestions

"PhillPhan's Cards" wrote in message
I use a program callled Card Collector, it already has most of the major
card sets listed, it used to be made by Able Soft, but I think they ave

sold
it - do a search on google for "card Collector" sports cards tracking
software
"Cherie Smash" wrote in message

"g" wrote in message
et...