Has anyone received their 2004 SAE Proofs yet?

Old May 26th 04, 10:54 PM
LAWRENCE TINGWALL

Default Has anyone received their 2004 SAE Proofs yet?

Has anyone received their 2004 SAE Proofs? According to the Mint website,
mine have been sitting in Atlanta since 5/1.

Old May 26th 04, 10:58 PM
PCameron

"LAWRENCE TINGWALL" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Has anyone received their 2004 SAE Proofs? According to the Mint website,
mine have been sitting in Atlanta since 5/1.

Yep. I ordered a bunch of them and got them a few weeks ago.

Old May 26th 04, 11:06 PM
Ed Hendricks

"LAWRENCE TINGWALL" wrote in message
hlink.net
Has anyone received their 2004 SAE Proofs? According to the Mint
website, mine have been sitting in Atlanta since 5/1.

Yep. Got it several weeks ago. Mine was by on-line subscription.

--
©Ώ©¬
~

Old May 26th 04, 11:08 PM
gogu

Ο "LAWRENCE TINGWALL" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
hlink.net...
Has anyone received their 2004 SAE Proofs? According to the Mint website,
mine have been sitting in Atlanta since 5/1.

Mine showed up here in Greece two days ago!
Just 3 (working) days after they've mailed it from USA!

--
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Old May 27th 04, 05:37 PM
WinWinscenario

Has anyone received their 2004 SAE Proofs? According to the Mint website,
mine have been sitting in Atlanta since 5/1.

Better contact a "customer care representative." These shipped many weeks ago
and are not sold out yet. I got mine no probs in April.

Regards,
Tom
Old May 29th 04, 11:31 PM
Brian Oakley

"Leo M. Cavanaugh III" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 26 May 2004 21:54:23 GMT, "LAWRENCE TINGWALL"
wrote:

Has anyone received their 2004 SAE Proofs? According to the Mint website,
mine have been sitting in Atlanta since 5/1.

I got mine some weeks ago, shortly after the Mint made them available.
*Very* pretty!

Escuse my ignorance, but what does SAE stand for? Thanks.

Old May 30th 04, 12:49 AM
Gary Loveless

wrote:

Has anyone received their 2004 SAE Proofs? According to the Mint website,
mine have been sitting in Atlanta since 5/1.

I got mine some weeks ago, shortly after the Mint made them available.
*Very* pretty!

Escuse my ignorance, but what does SAE stand for? Thanks.

Silver American Eagle, a bullion coin made by the U.S. Mint

Gary