QUESTION--THERE USED TO BE POSTING RULES??

Old September 2nd 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
krs4b

Default QUESTION--THERE USED TO BE POSTING RULES??

are there still rules about how many posts per group per day ???
used to be 3 a day and the body of the post is where the items were to
be shown not the subject--just wondering???

Old September 2nd 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Dacory93

krs4b wrote:
are there still rules about how many posts per group per day ???
used to be 3 a day and the body of the post is where the items were to
be shown not the subject--just wondering???

I'm w/ you real annoying. I skip right over the long subject posts. The
more than 3 a day doesn't annoy me like that does.

Old September 3rd 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
ManningFan

I don't believe the group is being "moderated" anymore. Whoever had
the original charter for it appears to have left it for dead.

Old September 7th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
krs4b

krs4b wrote:
are there still rules about how many posts per group per day ???
used to be 3 a day and the body of the post is where the items were to
be shown not the subject--just wondering???

well i was just wondering about the rules when i asked the
question--now i have 1 e-mail from a guy who if the rules were still in
effect would be one of the worst offenders who say's no one cares and
why should i ?? but i have also recieved 19 other e-mails from people
who don't like the abuse of the posting by several people including the
guy who states i shouldn't concerm myself .. sounds like we should
police ourselfs???

Old September 7th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
ManningFan

I believe the original charter can ban/delete posts from the newsgroup.
Unless that person comes back, I'm afraid the only thing we can do is
petition to start a moderated newsgroup or abandon this one and use
websites such as www.sportscardforum.com or www.sportscardsheriff.com
instead.

I think the vast majority know this is a SPAM newsgroup, I can count on
one hand the number of legitimate threads here in the past year.

Old September 9th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Harry E. Marcado

Using Outlook Express I just highlight the thread and block to poster ...
like Baseball-Cards.com. It cuts down the amount I have to view that is
worthless.

"krs4b" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old September 11th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
krs4b

Harry E. Marcado wrote:
Using Outlook Express I just highlight the thread and block to poster ...
like Baseball-Cards.com. It cuts down the amount I have to view that is
worthless.

i see what you mean--baseballcards.com 10 posts on sept 10!!!!!!

"krs4b" wrote in message
oups.com...

krs4b wrote:
are there still rules about how many posts per group per day ???
used to be 3 a day and the body of the post is where the items were to
be shown not the subject--just wondering???

well i was just wondering about the rules when i asked the
question--now i have 1 e-mail from a guy who if the rules were still in
effect would be one of the worst offenders who say's no one cares and
why should i ?? but i have also recieved 19 other e-mails from people
who don't like the abuse of the posting by several people including the
guy who states i shouldn't concerm myself .. sounds like we should
police ourselfs???

THE ANIMAL/FATBOY posting in GERMAN trippin28track 8 Track Tapes 2 November 25th 04 01:39 PM
eBay selling question (coin related) DARTORREY Coins 4 July 3rd 04 08:08 AM
Question on ebay rules George D Coins 5 June 14th 04 03:12 AM
Have the posting rules changed or are tehy different for SMCCI? Don B Baseball 2 September 11th 03 01:33 AM
eBay Question Andrew W Applegarth Coins 1 July 22nd 03 05:35 AM