goood stationary?

Old July 8th 03, 12:19 PM
PENDEMONIUM

Richard! Shoo!! Off to the website you go ... where we show
Clairefontaine rulings, paper weights and all that stuff. New ink
charts are here, but not on the site yet, if anyone wants one via snail
mail, email me back channel with your mailing address.

Sam
www.pendemonium.com

marlinspike wrote:

When will the new color chart be ready? I want to order some clairefontaine
notebooks and stationary but I want to wait for the new chart to see if
there are any inks I want. Also what color lines are on the lined triomphe
stationary? Is that paper similar to the 24lb notebook paper clairefontaine
uses? What size spacing are the lines on the triomphe stationary?
Thanks,
Richard

Old July 9th 03, 12:25 AM
Dave

In article ,
"marlinspike" wrote:

I do enjoy Clairefontaine notebooks, do you know if the triomphe stationary
is anything like their notebook paper?

It's the same stuff, as far as I can tell. (though without lines, of
course)

The self-stick envelopes are nice too.

David
Old July 9th 03, 04:21 AM
Terry McGinty

Ken,

Yes, calligraphers use that method all the time. For thick papers we
used light boxes under the papers. Light pencil guide lines are
another option. The guide lines are erased with a soft kneaded eraser
or the like, but too much pressure and the ink will smear or lift.
This method works better with india ink, not for fountain pens, only
dip pens.

Writing is an art and should be treated as such. No amount of trial a
error is ever wasted. Cheat as required to accomplish worthy results.

Terry

--
e-mail address is bogus - remove the "excess"

"PENDEMONIUM" wrote in message
Ken - Straight lines are easy, you just gotta cheat a little bit.

Rule
out a blank page with heavy black lines with the old fashioned way

with
black ink and ruler or print it out on the computer. Slide the

sheet
under your blank page and you'll never be straight line challenged

again
;-)

sam

"Kenneth D. Schillinger" wrote:

You guys that can write a straight line without lined paper are
something else. I usually tell people that I write my letters at

work (I
work on vessels) and it is expected that the lines wonder all over

the
place.
Ken.. (Whom is straight line challenged)

Old July 9th 03, 11:53 AM
so what

Ken.. (Whom is straight line challenged)

Put a piece of lined notebook paper under the stationery.
Old July 9th 03, 10:34 PM
Dave

Terry McGinty wrote:

Cheat as required to accomplish worthy results.

This may soon be framed on my wall. :-)

David