Bob Scarborough actually drives one of these ? BWAHAHAHAHA !!

Old December 14th 05, 07:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Bob Scarborough actually drives one of these ? BWAHAHAHAHA !!

http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/b4/93/a6_12.JPG

check it out people- you just gotta LAUGH- there's not even a 77 Honda
on Ebay, the oldest one is a 79- and what a ****box tin can on wheels !

Bobby S. aka DeserTBob actually has to drive one of these on a daily
basis...

he just got it emission tested and has his 8-track in it

BWWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA !! What a LOSER !

My Gilson lawn tractor has more style and power !

(laughter...)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWDVW

Old December 14th 05, 09:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

66FOURDOOR wrote:
http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/b4/93/a6_12.JPG

check it out people- you just gotta LAUGH- there's not even a 77 Honda
on Ebay, the oldest one is a 79- and what a ****box tin can on wheels !

Bobby S. aka DeserTBob actually has to drive one of these on a daily
basis...

he just got it emission tested and has his 8-track in it

BWWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA !! What a LOSER !

My Gilson lawn tractor has more style and power !

(laughter...)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWDVW

Honda-running, Gilson tractor-broke down in driveway. Desert Bob 1,
Nudo Zero.

Old December 14th 05, 10:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 14 Dec 2005 13:49:27 -0800, "R. White"
wrote:

66FOURDOOR wrote:
http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/b4/93/a6_12.JPG snip

****ing moron...that isn't even an Accord, it's a '74-'79
CIVIC...ROFLMAO! Noodles can't even figure out which model is which!

check it out people- you just gotta LAUGH- there's not even a 77 Honda
on Ebay, the oldest one is a 79- and what a ****box tin can on wheels ! snip

Well, to knuckle dragger like Noodles, maybe. To me, a thrifty
alternative to modern gas guzzlers. Funny how this old car gets
better actual mileage both in town and on the highway than the current
offerings from both the US and Japan!

he just got it emission tested and has his 8-track in it snip

Yes, and the COČ and HC emissions are LOWER THAN ANYTIME IN THE LAST
SIX YEARS, becuase of a superior maintenance program and oxygenated
fuel...something a ****tard like Noodles can't comprehend. Just like
his worn out Gilson tractor, he just runs his **** until it breaks
down...forever!

BWWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA !! What a LOSER ! snip

Yes, Charlie Nudo, aka 66fourdoor, the rag picker, is a loser.

My Gilson lawn tractor has more style and power ! snip

Noodles' Gilson tracker is DEAD. My Honda starts with a flick of the
switch and gets 30+ MPG. Advantage: DeserTBoB! Penalty: Chuckie
Noodles!

(laughter...)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWDVW snip

This was the 1200, which was banned in California by 1975. Only the
CVCC-engined Civic was allowed. The 1200 couldn't pass emissions
standards. The original Civics were tiny little things, too tiny for
most Americans. The Accord was the first move by Honda Motor to give
more room and some luxury to the economy car driver. The fact that
it's still running well AND passing California emissions tests 27
years later is proof of a pretty good product. Lee Iacocca blew it
when he thought the Hondas weren't contenders. Honda cleaned his
clock with the Civic, Accord and Prelude for years, and the only thing
Iacocca had to run against them was the dreadful Horizon/Omni
twins...about as bad as FWD subcompacts ever got. Honda outsold
Chrysler in small cars FOUR TO ONE in those days, until Iacocca got
smart and dumped the VW powered Horizon/Omni in favor ot the most
salable K-cars. The optional 2.2L 4 gave the Horizon/Omni a lot of
poop, but the engine was about the only good part about the whole car.
Even then, K-cars were cheap ****boxes (they had to be...Chrysler was
still bouncing off of bankruptcy year by year, even according to
Iacocca himself) and there are virtually NONE on the road anymore. The
old Hondas weren't that good in the East, due to those states'
instance to use corrosive road salts in the winter. Hondas were
particularly prone to body rusting. Road salt has been illegal in
California since the 1940s, as it is environmentally harmful. My '77
has ZERO rust...ZERO, proof that California, again, is correct in this
issue. In fact, I should take pictures of my undercarriage and post
them, just to show Noodles what a clueless schmuck he is. Oh yeah,
the Ford-Merc group already called him a schmuck!

Honda-running, Gilson tractor-broke down in driveway. Desert Bob 1,
Nudo Zero.

DeserTBoB wins game, set, match!

How's that snow in the junk cluttered driveway, Noodles? Is that rust
bucket of yours hanging up on mounds of the **** already? HAHAHAHAHA!
Too bad the fuel truck can't deliver, but he can't anyway....you
have...

.....NO MONEY FOR HEATING FUEL!
Old December 14th 05, 10:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

wrote:

66FOURDOOR wrote:
[...]

I just read that dumb ass claims he bought a Grand Prick. That's a
white-trash ****box if there ever was one.

I bought another Honda, here's a pic from last weeks snow storm.

http://tinypic.com/imktog.jpg

More snow coming tomorrow. While Nudo's Grand Prick is stuck in his
driveway behind that broke down tractor, I'll be out enjoying myself.

Old December 14th 05, 10:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

In fact, I should take pictures of my undercarriage and post
them
Bob, you are referring to the vehicle here I hope........

Old December 14th 05, 10:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

William W Western wrote:
In fact, I should take pictures of my undercarriage and post

them
Bob, you are referring to the vehicle here I hope........

William, you seem like an ok guy, why would you hang out in this
cesspool?

Old December 14th 05, 11:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

I have been here quite awhile and just never get around to taking off.
That said, I will probably be AWOL for a time in the New Year. I look
forward to returning and finding nothing has changed. Maybe that is the
appeal of this group?

Old December 14th 05, 11:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

I find your posts a breath of fresh air...look forward to seeing you
back after New Year.

Old December 14th 05, 11:54 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

correction- I don't USE "heating fuel"- so why would I need it ?

Old December 15th 05, 12:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

the Gilson is running just fine- you're in denial.

where's YOUR tractor ?

oh, that's right, you don't have a yard or house.

that's why you have to take pics of your car, out on the road
somewhere...