DoucheBob wearing out his welcome on 8trackheaven ? YES !

Old August 8th 05, 11:15 PM
tripping28track

Default DoucheBob wearing out his welcome on 8trackheaven ? YES !

interesting how DoucheBob is slowly getting on everyone's nerves on
8trackheaven- interesting thread where Boob spouts off about big cars
(Boob is penniless and can't afford a 20 year old VW)- you just gotta
LAUGH at these posts ! I guess Poodlebutt got sick of listening to
Boob's incessant whining !

From: "Poodlebutt"
To: "8trackheaven"
Subject: Goodwill $.99 8 Track Tapes?
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 10:51:49 -0700

Case in point: I was doing my monthly topping off of the tank and some
moron in a huge F-250 (with nothing in the bed, natch) was bitching to
another moron about the high gas price ($2.53/gal) and lamenting that
it wasn't going to get better anytime soon. He hops in, fires up the
V-10, and ROARS around the parking lot, peeling rubber as he left.
Good for what...5 MPG, tops? People like that need to be turned into
Soylent Green.

dB

I am very proud to drive my 1992 Chevy truck in like fashion. I rarely
have anything in the bed, moreover. I may be a moron, but I can plunk
through Thucydides in the original Greek, and by God, if it weren't for
folks ****ing gas like myself, there wouldn't be a noble cause for us
to fight over in Iraq. So there.

Old August 9th 05, 03:33 AM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 15:15:45 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

interesting how DoucheBob is slowly getting on everyone's nerves on
8trackheaven- interesting thread where Boob spouts off about big cars
(Boob is penniless and can't afford a 20 year old VW) snip

You've been off your meds too long again. Such has never been the
case, and, as usual, you're projecting your failures upon others.

Do everyone on Usenet a favor...blow your brains out. Barring that,
at least stay on your meds. All that anal sexual abuse you suffered
as a child will NOT be mitigated by your fantasies and delusions being
posted on Usenet.

Get a grip, 'tardo-Nudo.
Old August 9th 05, 04:30 AM
DeserTBoB

wrote:

interesting how DoucheBob is slowly getting on everyone's nerves on
8trackheaven- interesting thread where Boob spouts off about big cars
(Boob is penniless and can't afford a 20 year old VW)- you just gotta
LAUGH at these posts ! I guess Poodlebutt got sick of listening to
Boob's incessant whining ! snip

....all of which proves you to be a liar yet again, Noodles. Wasn't it
you that said, not too long ago, that you "don't have time" to be
reading 8TH? Guess that was a lie, too, eh?

Charlie Nudo...liar, con man, fraudster and spammer extraordinaire.
Old August 9th 05, 01:56 PM
tripping28track

The Great American Jobs Machine
August 8, 2005; Page A10

We would like to take a moment to pause and marvel at the U.S. economy.
Friday's Labor Department report of more than 200,000 new jobs in July,
and two million over the past year, provides the latest bullish
details. But the larger story of American job creation, and its causes,
is even more impressive.

First, more Americans have jobs today than at any other time in
history. Second, over the past two decades or so, the U.S. has created
more than 40 million jobs -- twice as many as Europe and Japan
combined. And third, the U.S. has one of the lowest jobless rates of
all developed nations.

It was only a year ago that John Kerry was blasting the "jobless
recovery." Lou Dobbs was flogging "outsourcing" every night on CNN as a
sign of peril for the American workforce. That criticism now looks
wildly off base. The 5% jobless rate today is almost a percentage point
below what it was during the same stage of the business cycle during
the vaunted "Clinton expansion."

In the past 24 months 3.5 million more Americans have found work, which
is the equivalent of a new job for every worker in the entire state of
Indiana. Every single job that was lost during the bursting of the
technology bubble and stock market collapse of 2000-01 has been matched
by a new job, often in a new industry. As the nearby chart shows, the
bottom of the jobs recession hit in mid-2003 -- and the recovery began
at the very point that the Bush marginal-rate tax cuts were enacted
into law.

But just when it seemed there was reason to celebrate, a new study by
the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston warns that the low U.S. unemployment
rate is a "false signal" of prosperity. Why? Because American workers
are allegedly becoming discouraged in their quest to find work, and
this surge in drop-out workers brings the real jobless rate to between
6% and 8%. The evidence for a surge in discouraged workers is that the
percentage of working age Americans in the labor force has fallen from
an all-time high of 67.3% to 66.0% today. If this seems worrisome, it
isn't. The average labor force participation rate for the post-World
War II period is 63% -- well below today's rate.

Labor economist Diana Furchtgott-Roth of the Hudson Institute has
thoroughly refuted the Boston Fed study. She finds that "most
non-participants are out of the labor force by choice -- in school,
parenting their children, or retired early." Since one's future wages
and employment opportunities are highly correlated with years of
education, this trend toward kids staying in school longer augurs well,
not poorly, for the next generation of workers.

Ms. Furchtgott-Roth also discovered that the decline in labor force
participation for women is mostly a reflection of good economic times
and rising incomes. With median family income now above $52,000 a year,
more families can maintain a comfortable lifestyle with one spouse
working rather than two. Ironically, for years critics of the U.S.
economy have complained that Americans are "overworked" and that "it
now takes two incomes to produce the living standard that once required
just a working father." To the U.S. bashers, it is a sign of decline if
more people are working, and it is just as bad if fewer people are
working.

Workers do get discouraged from finding a job when they are unemployed
for a long stretch of time. But the percentage of "long-term
unemployed" workers is about two percentage points lower than it was in
the same stage of the Clinton expansion. In Japan and France the share
of long-term unemployed workers is three times higher than in the U.S.
Germany's rate is four times higher. If America's unemployed are
"discouraged," French and German workers must be feeling absolutely
suicidal.

None of this is meant to ignore the reality that the rapidly evolving
American economy has created turmoil for many workers. In particular,
older Americans in declining blue collar occupations are feeling the
sting of global competition. We are undeniably losing some
manufacturing jobs over time (although manufacturing output has risen
as a result of new technology and productivity gains).

But those positions are being rapidly replaced with information,
technology and service jobs -- most of which pay more than factory work
and are less physically grueling. For a quarter century the U.S. has
demonstrated an unrivaled capacity to transition into the information
age with record numbers of jobs gained, not lost. And we have done so
while absorbing millions of baby boomers, women, and immigrants into
our workforce with no increase in unemployment.

Part of the explanation for this success is that, especially compared
to Europe, the U.S. has imposed fewer taxes and regulations (even
though we have plenty) that make it onerous for employers to hire and
fire workers. A unique feature of the U.S. economy is that Americans
move in and out of jobs -- usually to rise up the income elevator -- at
a rapid and persistent pace. This is the key to the Great American Jobs
Machine, and it explains why Europe and Japan should be more like us,
and not the other way around.

Old August 9th 05, 02:03 PM
tripping28track

YOU JUST GOTTA LAUGH- DOUCHEBOB GETS PUT IN HIS PLACE REPEATEDLY ON
8TRACKHEAVEN IN THIS THREAD- AND EATS **** LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BOY !
HAHAHAHAHA !! HERE HE IS ACCUSED OF FOAMING FROM THE MOUTH AND HE DOES
NOTHING, HE KNOWS HE'LL BE BOOTED IF HE FIGHTS BACK ! BE A GOOD SLAVE,
DOUCHEBOB !

writes:

The problem is, the average CAR doesn't get over 25MPG in real world

conditions. snip

Funny...mine gets 31.

The SUV thing is just a smokescreen for the haters. snip

Yeah...right.

Ever notice that that new, fat Nissan boat, the Armada or whatever,
looks suspiciously a LOT like a 1960 Rambler Ambassador wagon on the
side?? The joke is, the Rambler was probably more economical to
operate.

dB

Funny, I said AVERAGE db, meaning more than just one person's vehicle.
The Echo gets great mileage, into the 40's without hybrid gimmickry ,
and is
being discontinued due to lack of sales.
The 1960 Rambler probably didn't have half the HP of the new Nissan.
My neighbor's Subaru gets 19 mpg, a friend's diesel Excursion gets 22.
Please continue to foam at the mouth about SUV's, while in fact, just
about
every vehicle out there is overhorsepowered, and gets mediocre to bad
mileage.

--part1_76.58d032d2.30289d82_boundary

HTMLFONT FACE=3Darial,helveticaHTMLFONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10
FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"In a message dated 8/8/2005
1:53:54=
AM US Eastern Standard Time, writes:BR
BR
BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid;
MARGIN-LEFT=
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"BR
>The problem is, the average CAR doesn't get over 25MPG in real
world con=
ditions. <snip>BR
BR
Funny...mine gets 31.BR
BR
>The SUV thing is just a smokescreen for the haters.
<snip>BR
BR
Yeah...right.BR
BR
Ever notice that that new, fat Nissan boat, the Armada or whatever,BR
looks suspiciously a LOT like a 1960 Rambler Ambassador wagon on
theBR
side??  The joke is, the Rambler was probably more economical
toBR
operate.BR
BR
dBBR
/BLOCKQUOTEBR
BR
Funny, I said AVERAGE db, meaning more than just one person's
vehicle.BR
The Echo gets great mileage, into the 40's without hybrid gimmickry ,
and is=
being discontinued due to lack of sales.BR
The 1960 Rambler probably didn't have half the HP of the new
Nissan.BR
My neighbor's Subaru gets 19 mpg, a friend's diesel Excursion gets
22.BR
Please continue to foam at the mouth about SUV's, while in fact, just
about=20=
every vehicle out there is overhorsepowered, and gets mediocre to bad
mileag=
e.BR
/FONT/HTML
--part1_76.58d032d2.30289d82_boundary--

Old August 9th 05, 02:04 PM
tripping28track

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...89edd9a8dec687

and here's the entire thread for anyone who wants to see DoucheBob
being used as a doormat

Old August 9th 05, 03:19 PM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Aug 2005 05:56:46 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

The Great American Jobs Machine
August 8, 2005; Page A10 snip

snipping right wing propaganda and bull****

Sorry, Noodles...these aren't the facts. The facts are that, since
taking office, Bush's "recovery" has added fully 80% of the new jobs
from the minimum wage service industry. Well paying industrial and
technical jobs are being outsourced and offshorted, at the bidding of
Bush's corporate handlers, at a record rate. The average wage in the
US has actually DECREASED under Bush...a first since Herbert Hoover.
Old August 9th 05, 03:20 PM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Aug 2005 06:03:02 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

YOU JUST GOTTA LAUGH- snip

Yes...paranoid schizophrenics sit there and laugh for no particular
reason a lot.

Take your meds, you imbecile.
Old August 9th 05, 03:22 PM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Aug 2005 06:04:01 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...89edd9a8dec687

and here's the entire thread for anyone who wants to see DoucheBob
being used as a doormat snip

Obviously, you're so far gone now that you have a very skewed sense of
reality. That's called psychosis, Noodles. Get psychiatric
help...NOW.

Old August 9th 05, 07:01 PM
66fourdoor

tripping28track wrote:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...89edd9a8dec687

and here's the entire thread for anyone who wants to see DoucheBob
being used as a doormat

as the radio offers just keep pouring in- YOU'RE DONE DB !

CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM