GOP gives up on Pennsylvania, cuts off funding to Santorum.

Old November 8th 06, 01:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default New Jersey, Ohio, PENNSYLVANIA

ALL DEMOCRATIC SENATE SEATS!

Three down...three to go....and hours to go until we're rid of Charlie
Nudo's bull**** FOREVER!
Old November 8th 06, 03:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
wannabee motorhead from Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!

DeserTBoB wrote:
ALL DEMOCRATIC SENATE SEATS!

Three down...three to go....and hours to go until we're rid of Charlie
Nudo's bull**** FOREVER!

hey that's great, now we have a conservative, pro-gun, anti-abortion,
moderate Democrat here-

I win- again !

Old November 8th 06, 04:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Old November 10th 06, 07:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Stereo__8

DeserTBoB wrote:
ALL DEMOCRATIC SENATE SEATS!

wannabee motorhead from Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !! wrote:
I win- again !

One question that's so simple maybe even Nudo can answer it:

HOW??? How the **** do you win?

Old November 10th 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Nudo: Kerry hurts Casey in the home stretch-emails circulating all over PA.

Here's yet another delusional opinion from Charlie Nudo...one that he
DELETED once he found out Casey won by a LARGE MARGIN:

From: "wannabee motorhead from Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!"

Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Kerry hurts Casey in the home stretch-emails circulating
all over PA.
Date: 5 Nov 2006 05:41:08 -0800

William W Western wrote:
Yes, and the Casey people have lots of little clips that make the other guys
out to be a monster as well.

but Casey is a dickweed

---------

But Noodles! You just said what a GREAT GUY he is!
Old November 10th 06, 08:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 10 Nov 2006 11:56:12 -0800, "Stereo__8"
wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
ALL DEMOCRATIC SENATE SEATS!

wannabee motorhead from Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !! wrote:
I win- again !

One question that's so simple maybe even Nudo can answer it:

HOW??? How the **** do you win? snip

He doesn't. He doesn't like the reality that Santorum got his ass
kicked, as per my projections, and now is trying to play like he
"likes" Casey. Remember, a scant week ago, Noodles was calling Casey
"a dickweed," and then "a PROFESSIONAL dickweed." As soon as I
announced that Santorum was toast and Casey won, he changed his
"reality" again, saying how great Casey is.

Factiod: Casey's house in "The Hill" section of depressed Scranton,
is only worth $68K. That being so, what is Noodles' old, mold ridden
vacation shack in Bumler worth? A LOT LESS!
Old November 12th 06, 09:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Stereo__8

Default Charlie Nudo is a lying whore.

Bump! ;-P