Some successes

Old October 31st 13, 07:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Some successes

Found, under a bunch of stuff, some successes to share, don't think I've posted these,

Babylon 5
Johnson, Bart, c/o House Of Representatives, 1434 6th St, Ste 1, Santa Monica, CA 90401, played a Ranger, 2 signed IC's.

Football
Harden, Mike, 21512 E. Portland Pl, Aurora, CO 80016, 1 signed IC, he sent a signed TC. He makes #18 this yr, that's 14 more than all of last year.

Dr. Who/Star Wars/Highlander/Inspector Lewis
Imrie, Celia, 194 Amyand Park Rd, St. Margarets, Middx TW1 3HY, 2 signed IC's.

Hockey
Sneddon, Bob, 2045 Lakeshore Blvd, W. #1402, Toronto, ON M8V 2Z6, played for the Seals, 2 signed IC's, and a signed b/w, postcard.

RTS

Star Trek
Wynne, Christopher, c/o Howard Talent, 10657 Riverside Dr, Toluca Lake, CA 91602, some wrote on my letter, could have done that on the main envelope and saved the SASE, that they weren't his agents, well, that's what Startiger said, but they have been known to be wrong many times.

Football
Henry, Anthony, 2611 Ross Ave, Apt 4024, Dallas, TX 75201-2552, think another address from ST, oh, well,

and that's it folks, 2 more days to go. If I find anymore my wife has "hidden" under her stuff, I'll post them, hope all had a great day.

Joe
A beloved Red Sox fan for all of my 65 yrs, no matter where I've lived, just wished my father could have enjoyed their championships, he's watching down and was probably yelling, knowing him, not to nice of things at times!!

Successes 7-22-05 OnesAndZeros Autographs 1 July 23rd 05 01:49 AM
Successes TIMP00 Autographs 5 May 22nd 04 03:54 AM
4 Successes Robert de Ridder Autographs 1 May 3rd 04 11:35 PM