A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Autographs
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Some successes

Old October 31st 13, 07:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe
external usenet poster

Default Some successes

Found, under a bunch of stuff, some successes to share, don't think I've posted these,

Babylon 5
Johnson, Bart, c/o House Of Representatives, 1434 6th St, Ste 1, Santa Monica, CA 90401, played a Ranger, 2 signed IC's.

Football
Harden, Mike, 21512 E. Portland Pl, Aurora, CO 80016, 1 signed IC, he sent a signed TC. He makes #18 this yr, that's 14 more than all of last year.

Dr. Who/Star Wars/Highlander/Inspector Lewis
Imrie, Celia, 194 Amyand Park Rd, St. Margarets, Middx TW1 3HY, 2 signed IC's.

Hockey
Sneddon, Bob, 2045 Lakeshore Blvd, W. #1402, Toronto, ON M8V 2Z6, played for the Seals, 2 signed IC's, and a signed b/w, postcard.

RTS

Star Trek
Wynne, Christopher, c/o Howard Talent, 10657 Riverside Dr, Toluca Lake, CA 91602, some wrote on my letter, could have done that on the main envelope and saved the SASE, that they weren't his agents, well, that's what Startiger said, but they have been known to be wrong many times.

Football
Henry, Anthony, 2611 Ross Ave, Apt 4024, Dallas, TX 75201-2552, think another address from ST, oh, well,

and that's it folks, 2 more days to go. If I find anymore my wife has "hidden" under her stuff, I'll post them, hope all had a great day.

Joe
A beloved Red Sox fan for all of my 65 yrs, no matter where I've lived, just wished my father could have enjoyed their championships, he's watching down and was probably yelling, knowing him, not to nice of things at times!!
Ads